Can't concentrate at work anymore!

I need help!

Since the release of FM2013 I can no longer concentrate when I'm at work.

I'm constantly thinking about logging onto here and finding out about new tactics and ideal players etc and its driving me bonkers.

I was in a meeting for 30 minutes with some board of directors and after it finished I realised I hadnt listened to a word that was discussed. Instead I had mentally planned out my night and what matches I had to overcome to lift the Premiership crown and whether or not Cisse would be the leagues top scorer. If its worth selling on Collo now before he's too old or use him till retirement.

Anyone else having issues since the game got released, and if so how do you cope.?

I also actually started to plan my xmas holidays around how many weeks I could take off and how to persuade my wife to take the kids out somewhere so I'd have the time to myself.!!!!!

:eek:

It's a well known affliction, shared by millions around the world...

My condolences.

It ends in this...

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/11/2012/01/72e20adffb10b2373f96d47842d60040.jpg

Pay heed.

lol I can live with those...... not sure the wife can live me me though..... I havent washed since it was released on friday..... just not going to waste time cleaning myself when there are trophy's to be won.

Haha! I have the same problem. Not done any uni work since. But I can't help it. I also find myself thinking that players are good IRL because they are in FM. D: My heads jangled!

I know exactly what you mean.... I was watching the Celtic v Barca match last night and found myself trying to adjust the tactics with the tv remote ! And thinking .... " It's alright... Messi will score 5 in 5 mins at the end just watch"

After watching the Celtic Barca game, did anyone else immediately look at Watt on FM13?

Also, what is with people at work thinking its odd that you have your FM squad and preferred starting 11 scribbled down on random pieces of paper on your desk?

After watching the Celtic Barca game, did anyone else immediately look at Watt on FM13?

Also, what is with people at work thinking its odd that you have your FM squad and preferred starting 11 scribbled down on random pieces of paper on your desk?

Yeah I know what you mean... in the meeting I had, the head of the distibution centre was asking for suggestions on improving productivity and I suggested signing Yohan Cabaye because of his distribution skills.!!!!! He just looked at me funny......

Yeah I know what you mean... in the meeting I had, the head of the distibution centre was asking for suggestions on improving productivity and I suggested signing Yohan Cabaye because of his distribution skills.!!!!! He just looked at me funny......

Hahaha. Amazing

I always read this forum when Im at work. One day I want to do a remote controle my pc at home with fm from my pc at work haha.

You don't actually relise how close to the mark that touches........ before I put this thread on yesrterday I was actually googling how to do exactly that lol...... I had to mentally stop myself because I know if I managed to do it then I'd literally get nothing done at work.

Archived