Injury crisis

I'm currently going through the worst injury crisis I've ever had in my years of FM experience. I'm going into the first game of the season, and all 3 of my left backs are out injured, as well as only CB who can play on the left, plus another starting CB. I think I'll be OK because none of them are long term, but it could be a rough first week of the season at least. Besides my defenders, I have a few midfielders out injured, but generally have the depth to cover for them.

Anyone have an injury crisis worse than this?

Man U had a similar crisis last year IRL around December I seem to remember. Carrick in the CB role? Or am I mis-remembering?

My Chelsea save on the demo lost Mata, Hazzard, Oscar and Lampard for a couple of weeks. I survived using a more conservative tactic than I had been up until then. Luckily I'd qualified from the CL group with two games to go, so was able to blood less experienced players.

Man U had a similar crisis last year IRL around December I seem to remember. Carrick in the CB role? Or am I mis-remembering?

My Chelsea save on the demo lost Mata, Hazzard, Oscar and Lampard for a couple of weeks. I survived using a more conservative tactic than I had been up until then. Luckily I'd qualified from the CL group with two games to go, so was able to blood less experienced players.

Yeah, United had some massive injury issues in defense last year. They've started Carrick at CB a few times this year too, but normally when Ferdinand or Vidic is available, but resting.

Archived