I think it is a bug, and I hope so

I don't know if you mean it or it is a bug, click a random team, then click senior team, then click the plus icon on right top corner, select transfer->new AP, you can see the asking price for any player, or on the other word, the minimum price for each player(230M euro for unsaleable). Should have an option in prereference to disable this.

And I notice another thing, I know this is an English game, and in general German teams/players' ability are always been under estimated(at least I believe that). I understand and accept that. But if you look at Bayern Munich, for example, you will realise that you won't be able to buy most of their players by that new AP price, it is been so much underestimated(or more of them should be unsaleable, like Toni Kroos, like Thomas Muller), which makes the game unreal. For example, you can get Javi Martinez by 3xM euros, and in real bayern just spend 40M euros this summer for him (this is even not in the history of Martinez in game).

Again I don't know if si mean to design the game in this way or if it is a bug.

which makes the game unreal. For example, you can get Javi Martinez by 3xM euros, and in real bayern just spend 40M euros this summer for him (this is even not in the history of Martinez in game).

Just done this. New AP for Javi Martinez is £200m. His transfer price to Bayern is also in the Biography....

Having a blonde moment here! :(

Is this for FM or FMC?

You say click on a team, then Senior Team and then + icon in the top right corner.

The only + icon is where you can add information to the squad screen like appearances etc. is this what you mean?

If yes, I cannot find Transfer and then new AP.

So please where is it? Thanks.

This looks similar to FM11 (or was it FM10?) where folk found a way to show CA and PA columns. They were used in development and made it into the final version by mistake until it was patched out. This should definitely not be selectable and I reckon it will go soon. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Yep looks like you're right, just tested in game and it was easy enough to find this "New AP" figure for a random player that I'd previously scouted, and even though the scout report hadnt given any indication of asking price, I started making offers and as soon as one exceeded the "New AP" figure shown it was accepted.

Can't imagine letting players be able to see this figure in game is intentional.

The Bayern prices look right to me. Bear in mind the AP amount is the tipping point between Bayern saying "yes" and "no" to an offer. For players they don't want to sell it'll take a massive offer for them to decide to sell, just like in real life. €230m / £200m prices are restricted to players not for sale at any price.

Having a blonde moment here! :(

Is this for FM or FMC?

You say click on a team, then Senior Team and then + icon in the top right corner.

The only + icon is where you can add information to the squad screen like appearances etc. is this what you mean?

If yes, I cannot find Transfer and then new AP.

So please where is it? Thanks.

I tried in FM, in my last snapshot, under filters, under S12, there is a '+', click that, and there will be a 'transfer'

Archived