Help With Mac

Ben_reeson

Ok, Here it goes...

i've spent all evening trying to install a Skin and graphics for football manager to my mac, Im a newish mac user especially using fm on here.

I have never added graphics to it before.

I have installed them as i would do a original pc, i.e Documents/Graphics/Skins etc etc or whatever it is.

but still no joy.

Can anyone advise if there is something silly i need to do ? they show up look very good, but will not show up on the game.

No im trying to use Steklo in the original game, which is have downloaded, unzipped and dragged over to the football manager 2013 folder where i created a

graphics folder, inside i made a skins folder and inserted the folder the skin was unzipped into.

I have also tried unzipping into the skins folder, Unticked what was required in Fm and nothing loads etc.

The skin does not even show in the drop down menu

TomDixon Sir, I owe you a beer if we ever are to meet, I've been searching all night but because i have been getting aggitated i have probably

over read what i was meant to actually do that many times it unreal.

There must have been a previous game where you have to make a graphics folder and ive just thought the same.

again Tom, i really can not thank you enough...You have essentially saved me from not playing because i couldnt bear the original skin.

Archived