FM13 Valentino3-5-1-1Attacking....

A 3-5-1-1 formation with the 2 wingbacks being very dangerous out wide whilst the midfield threads through balls to the striker and runners from midfield. It is an very attacking, fluid, quick tempo direct passing tactic which creates clear cut chances and goals for the team whilst providing defensive stability at the back.

http://www.4shared.com/file/zid0eUl3/Valentino3-5-1-1Attacking.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ovbe9e

evertontacticsoverview5.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

evertontacticsteam2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gk - Goalkeeper - Defend

WBR - Wing back - Support - Hugs touchline and overlaps the midfield. (Runs with ball often / runs down right / gets forward whenever possible)- KEY PLAYER!

DCR - Central Defender - Defend - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace also useful.

DCC - Central Defender - Cover - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace and anticipation to cover the defence.

DCL - Central Defender - Defend - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace also useful.

WBL - Wing Back - Support - Hugs touchline and overlaps the midfield. (Runs with ball often / runs down left / gets forward whenever possible) - KEY PLAYER!!

MCR - Box to Box Midfielder - Support - Makes runs from midfield and provides through balls and a threat from deep. (passing, tackling)

MCC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend - Sits in midfield but sprays passes around to rest of team. (tackling, marking, passing, positioning)

MCL - Advanced Playmaker - Support - Provides through balls and a threat from deep. (passing, creativity)

AMC - Advanced Playmaker - Attack - teams creative influence providing through balls and chances. (passing, creativity, flair, driibling) - KEY PLAYER!

STC - Poacher - Attack - Scores the goals. Pace, finishing, dribbling, off the ball. (Beats offside trap/ rounds keeper) - KEY PLAYER!

Touchline Instructions - I use all 4 and very important to use!!!

#Play out of defence - will retain posession.

#Play through the defence - will ensure the team provides through balls to the poacher.

#Look for Overlap - will ensure the wingbacks overlap the midfielders.

#Exploit the Middle - will channel the throughballs down the centre.

What this tactic does and more info...

#This tactic will not work until the team familiarlarity is accomplished or better - usually takes 7-15 games - do not expect to win the first 5!

# Attacking mentality HOME and AWAY.

# Set Pieces set up including a man on each post which will stop many goals.

# Creates clear cut chances from through balls in centre but also has width.

# Scores goals and does not concede many too.

# Without gd wingbacks, attacking midfielder and poacher this tactic will NOT work.

# Long shots all set to rarely.

# NOT a posession tactic - does not provides high% posession stats.

# Do not expect to win every game - this is football lol.

#Do not use ANY opposition instructions as they tend to lead to sendings off and penalties being given away!

#Team Talks - I usually send the team out relaxed or if u play to your best u'll win.

#I train all my midfielders to try killer balls often & striker to try break offside trap.

Thats all for now unless I add anything I find out later, please feel free to download and give feedback....

http://www.4shared.com/file/zid0eUl3/Valentino3-5-1-1Attacking.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ovbe9e

I'm playing Liverpool. Have been using your other 3-5-1-1 tactics in the second season and it was working pretty well for me. Starting the 3rd season I've been using this attacking version and again I'm getting good results. After 16 games im topping the league with a 1 point lead over City. Also easily progressed in CL. I must say my squad is pretty good though. But thanks for your tactics, they're working much better than what I try myself :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived