Training diary

Quick question/suggestion: It's not possible to specify the training schedule for each day on the calendar is it? For example, I can't specify for this week Monday to be Fitness, Tuesday to be Tactics, Wednesday to be a rest, Thursday to be Defending, Friday to be Attacking, and next week to have different tasks on each day?

While I'm generally in favour of losing the micro-management aspects and will probably be playing FM Classic mode, for some reason when I saw the calendar screen this is something I really wanted to do!

you cant do this any more to my knowledge

match prep can be changed for up to 3 weeks i think

remember an older version, or might of been a total footballl manager (if they arent the same) you could, think it was like 2005? you could specify training for 5 different times of the day if i remember correctly, deciding if they had a rest during day or started later after a match day instead of just a day off. was hoping for something similar when they anounced changes

dont know what the effects of changing every day manually are

you cant do this any more to my knowledge

match prep can be changed for up to 3 weeks i think

remember an older version, or might of been a total footballl manager (if they arent the same) you could, think it was like 2005? you could specify training for 5 different times of the day if i remember correctly, deciding if they had a rest during day or started later after a match day instead of just a day off. was hoping for something similar when they anounced changes

dont know what the effects of changing every day manually are

Archived