Creating realistic lower leagues in Argentina

QTarantino2

There are four simple questions I would like to ask in order to create realistic lower leagues in Argentina. I know our system is really complicated, a bit confusing and it also changes every year or two, which makes it more difficult:

1) Is there any possibility of making available an average points table for the relegation? This is the system that has been used in Argentina for almost 30 years. In 3rd, 4th and 5th tier in the metropolitan area it is still used but we cannot create it simply in the editor.

2) This year there are 2 relegations from Nacional B (2nd tier) and 4 promotions, 2 from Torneo Argentino A (Interior 3rd tier) and 2 from Primera B Metropolitana (Metropolitan 3rd tier). That way, Nacional B would be 22 teams in 2013/14 instead of 20 teams, but from that year on there would be (apparently) 2 relegations and only 1 and 1 promotions. Adding the extra leagues we could only manager to keep Nacional B with 20 teams and 1 + 1 promotion.

3) The Interior 3rd, 4th and 5th tiers are playing in groups based on their location. We cannot create subdivisions from a subdivision in order to put (for example: Talleres de Cordoba (third division, Torneo Argentino A and "Northern Zone" and Deportivo Santamarina (third division, Torneo Argentino A and "Southern Zone")). How can we do to put those teams every time separated by zone. The same with 4th tier (Torneo Argentino B), which consists on 8 different zones.

4) Argentina Cup: First of all there are playoff between lower leagues, but separated between Interior and Metropolitan. How can we do to make this happen (e.g.: Tiro Federal de Bahia Blanca plays against Pacifico de Cabildo (both 4th tier, interior and also closed geografically speaking) and Atlas against Muñiz (both 5th tier, metropolitan), and avoid a match between Atlas and Tiro Federal de Bahia Blanca until 4th or 5th round, if they are still alive in the competition.

Thanks in advance! Hope everything is clear enough.

Hi there,

1) This is not currently supported in the editor. It's an extremely common request (and one that I would very much like to see as well) so hopefully we will be able to implement it in future versions of the game.

2) Unfortunately, dynamic league sizes is also not supported in the current editor. You need to have the same format for every season, I believe.

3) Subdivisions within subdivisions is also a request which was recently submitted for the editor. The possibility of including this in future versions will be reviewed at the end of the year.

4) If I've understood correctly what you would like to see is playoffs between sub-divisions, yes? If so, again, this is a request which will be reviewed in the near future.

Hope that helps,

Henry.

Archived