Reviewing fixtures brings up match report - where is the old information on other teams games?

As you know, when you click on an old fixture it now generates a match report.

Does anyone know where I can find the information on matches played that you could previously access? Specifically the team stats pages where each player’s performance could be reviewed?

I have searched for this but all I could find was people pointing the problem out and mods saying it’s being looked at and try using the search feature next time. I just can NOT find this info in past matches, only during my own games.

Thanks.

Found it!

Where before you used to click on the result (which now just brings up the match report), all you do in right click the mouse over the result and click on one of the options! "Player ratings" etc - it pulls up the same stuff. Simple.

Why SI couldn't explain that instead of the snotty "use the search facitity" comments I don't know.

Where before you used to click on the result (which now just brings up the match report), all you do in right click the mouse over the result and click on one of the options! "Player ratings" etc - it pulls up the same stuff. Simple.

Why SI couldn't explain that instead of the snotty "use the search facitity" comments I don't know.

Still generates a match report in a subsribed league's game though.

Archived