Need a quick hint:

Send Maris out on loan. Re-evaluate where they are at next year.

This is the truth.

Very nice keepers both of em but atm Benetti is best cause of height, jumping, anticipation and almost same stats but he is 1 year older - most of my keepers has some sort of weakness like tendency to punch, lack of concentration or bad at one on ones - these 2 can be world class if managed right - lucky you ;)

If it was me I would not send any of them out on loan.

Use Maris in all cup games and give him maybe 1 start in say every 3rd or 4th league game.

2 quality keepers and both should stay with the team and given game time at the highest level possible.

It can work I guess - it just seems smarter in my eyes to choose 1, trust him and loan the other, preferable to a feeder club with the option to get him back asap. Only problem ive seen so far is that loaned players really dont increase that much in any FMs ive played. It is mostly like you said better to keep em and play them now and then.

It can work I guess - it just seems smarter in my eyes to choose 1, trust him and loan the other, preferable to a feeder club with the option to get him back asap. Only problem ive seen so far is that loaned players really dont increase that much in any FMs ive played. It is mostly like you said better to keep em and play them now and then.

With quality players when you send them out on loan they are no longer working with your coaches or with your facilities,having 2 quality keepers that are getting better coaching and maybe your second choice getting a few games every so often is far better than them getting games 2 divisions below their standard with sub standard facilities.

With quality players when you send them out on loan they are no longer working with your coaches or with your facilities,having 2 quality keepers that are getting better coaching and maybe your second choice getting a few games every so often is far better than them getting games 2 divisions below their standard with sub standard facilities.

Yeah it sounds logic - my grip is I usually see what league in their description they would be good players in. Then I loan em to clubs from those divisions who offer them first team regular or valuable first team. They get alot of first team matches, and that should count more, especially if they do well, than facilities. Dont you think? Succes in development shouldnt be so 1 sided as it has been imo. Almost all my gems are played and made by me like you advise.

i personally believe that the facilities thing only affects how high up a players ability can go while training in them. so loaning a player who has potential who isnt world class yet, wouldnt make a difference if hes on fantastic facilities or just decent ones. In my experience, ive had top youths go out on loan, play practically every game, and come back a far improved player. Ive also had players play very sporadically for me in my first team, or even in reserves/youths, and not improve much despite a stated high potential.

Archived