Serious question, not a rant.

Its seems that FM13 is bugged up to the hilt. Can I ask how this was allowed to be released knowing the game has some serious flaws, mainly the ME?

I mean, what were the play-testers doing? Surely if we, the customers, have come across these bugs, then surely the play-testers must have noticed them as well?

I do find it astounding that everyone who shelled out the best part of £30 are then asked to send in these .pkm files so the devs can assess the bugs. Do SI have play-testers, or were the paying customers the play-testers?

You have to employ a bit of pragmatism.

If it does get closed without a proper response, the reason will be because it has been answered to the death already and there is a specific feedback forum

A very large amount of users are enjoying the game. Even if it isn't perfect, it is more enjoyable for a large number of people than not playing FM 13 would be.

Only so much testing can be done by a group of individuals. Unlimited testing can be done by the public. Lets call this unlimited figure 'X'

Would you rather that SI didn't release the game until they had done X amount of testing (never), or released it in a state that a lot of people enjoy it, and then continue to update it continously?

There is even a poll about which version people are playing. FM 13 is winning. says it all.

Finally, where do you get this 'bugged up to hilt' idea from? Are you trusting the rants of the vocal minority? Common-sense should tell you better

Archived