Can't load Editor Data

Rawsauce

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this lads but The Dugout can do **** all for me and this has been doing my head in, I like editing ****.

Aye so I have a rake of .xml files, although one or two in particular are mine, in which I've edited certain things to my liking.

Although since last week when I open the editor and load the database I can no longer load any of the .xml files, the option isn't available to me, its greyed out, like so;

prnt.png

Any help here lads is appreciated?

Does anyone know any other places I can ask about this problem?

I mean I've paid £30 for this game and not having the editor is poor form.

It's something quiet unique on your computer, otherwise the bugs forum would have a lot of similar threads. What did you change in the last couple of weeks? Installed a new anti-virus software? Other software?

You should try to reinstall not only the editor, but FM2013 complete.

Nothing to be honest, nothing at all, I only bought the game a week ago and all, this happened after 1 or 2 days.

The only possible thing I can think is that I loaded up a .xml file created by someone else, I assume, on an advanced editor. Although that being said it worked grand that night and I opened and closed the editor a few times that night. The problem started after using the computer the next day, presumably after I had shut it down for the first time since.

Pure conjecture like, but it's the only thing I've got to go on.

I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling the lot I reckon, it's really my only hope.

Archived