FM13 4-2-3-1 Valentino Tactic....

A 4-2-3-1 formation with the 2 wingers being very dangerous out wide whilst the midfield threads through balls to the striker and runners from midfield. It is an controlling, fluid, quick tempo short passing tactic which creates clear cut chances and goals for the team whilst providing defensive stability at the back.

evertontacticsteam2copy.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

evertontacticsteam2.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Gk - Goalkeeper - Defend

FBR - Full Back - Defend - Sits with the defence but provides width to the midfield. (marking, tackling, heading, positioning, concentration)- KEY PLAYER!

DCR - Central Defender - Defend - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace also useful.

DCL - Central Defender - Defend - Must have high aerial ability to cope with crosses / pace also useful.

FBL - Full Back - Defend - Sits with the defence but provides width to the midfield. (marking, tackling, heading, positioning, concentration)- KEY PLAYER!

MCC - Box to Box Midfielder - Support - Makes runs from midfield and provides through balls and a threat from deep. (passing, tackling)

MCC - Ball Winning Midfielder - Defend - Sits in midfield but sprays passes around to rest of team. (tackling, marking, passing, positioning)

AMR - Winger - Attack - Runs at defence and also provides goals from out wide. (dribbling, passing, off the ball, pace) - KEY PLAYER!

AMC - Attacking Midfielder - Attack - teams creative influence providing through balls and chances. (passing, creativity, flair, driibling) - KEY PLAYER!

AML - Winger - Attack - Runs at defence and also provides goals from out wide. (dribbling, passing, off the ball, pace) - KEY PLAYER!

STC - Poacher - Attack - Scores the goals. Pace, finishing, dribbling, off the ball. (Beats offside trap/ rounds keeper) - KEY PLAYER!

Touchline Instructions - I use just 1 to emphasise the team creates through balls.

#Play through the defence - will ensure the team provides through balls to the poacher.

What this tactic does and more info...

# I use control mentality in ALL games.

# Set Pieces set up including a man on each post which will stop many goals.

# Creates clear cut chances from through balls in centre but also has width.

# Scores goals but does concede due to the full backs not marking the wingers in the match engine when a cross comes in from the opposite flank.

# Without gd wingers, attacking midfielder and poacher this tactic will NOT work.

# Long shots all set to rarely.

# A posession tactic - does provides high% posession stats.

# Do not expect to win every game - this is football lol.

#Do not use ANY opposition instructions as they tend to lead to sendings off and penalties being given away!

#Team Talks - I usually send the team out relaxed or if u play to your best u'll win.

#I train all my midfielders to try killer balls often & striker to try break offside trap.

Thats all for now unless I add anything I find out later, please feel free to download and give feedback...

http://www.4shared.com/file/7noVkHCN/4231v1.html#

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0wcwp5

Results have been very positive with 3 different teams and allow any team to box above its weight so to speak. Even when playing as Sunderland, I found I was dominating games even against the stronger teams. I cant stop the ME problems but Ive found that having more defensive full backs who are good in the air and are good markers does help. This tactic is more about creating and scoring more than the other team but i have also have very good defensive records and clean sheets.

Screenshot Results! I like the look of this, not too keen on tactic which use Shout outs ( I always feel like you should leave the tactic as it is intended to be, or just put the tweaks that the shouts make into the initial tactic itself), but nonetheless ill download this and add it to my list of tactics im going to try out.

Wish me luck :)

Screenshot Results! I like the look of this, not too keen on tactic which use Shout outs ( I always feel like you should leave the tactic as it is intended to be, or just put the tweaks that the shouts make into the initial tactic itself), but nonetheless ill download this and add it to my list of tactics im going to try out.

Wish me luck :)

Could you upload it to somewhere that doesn't require you to register for us as the OP didn't, please? Not everyone has or is interested in signing up for a 4shared account. Thanks :)

Edit - Nevermind, I got impatient so signed up :) Here's a link if any one else wants the tactic

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0wcwp5

Archived