Coaching Badges

Did a search but had so many of those big club threads appear that I didn't know where to start! :eek:

My question is about the Coaching Badges. Its a nice addition and I like how my coaches can improve themselves but I was wondering what do they actually get out of it?

I have one who is currently studying for his Continental A Licence. If/When he achieves this will his stats go up? Will he suddenly become too big for his britches and want to leave/demand more in wages? Or does this mean he will be able to work at international/clubs in the top leagues?

I'm not familiar with the levels of coaching badges otherwise I could probably make an educated guess lol.

Thanks.

No idea how FM reflects but i do know i find it annoying receiving news about them studying and failing and all that.

Couldn't care less. Don't want to filter it away either in fear of missing out on news i do care about, which falls under the same category news-wise.

From what I've seen, this impacts the coaches stats, so providing you can keep up with contract negotiations over the seasons and providing the coaches keep learning (they can refuse, or the board can refuse to pay for the course) you'll get continuously improving coaches.

I do think the 'potential' is capped though, like players. So don't expect 20's for every coach in every stat - it's based on a real life potential/ability framework behind the scenes from what I can gather.

Hope this helps!

D

Archived