2 Easy questions..hopefully

I have a couple of questions. Hopefully some one can help me with the answers.

1) After your match has finished and you are taken to the team talk page. Where it shows the players name, match rating and how many they goals scored etc. Can you add how many assists they made, or is it an un editable screen?

2) In FM12 before a match you could get pre game advice from assistant telling you who was over confident, unfit etc. Has this been removed in FM13 as i cant see the assistants pre game advice anywehre?

Q2 - Yes it is still in the game. If you click on your assistant manager and go to their profile, at the top right click on the 'reports' section there is a drop down part that is team talk feedback

I don't think that is what he means. It's the screen you could see before the team talk, pre-match advice.

Would tell you if players were over confident, suffering from language barrier, unable to cope with pressure.

Re 1 - the assists column on the team talk screen is present in the game, but disappears on lower resolutions.

Thanks. Is there anyway i can get it to show the assists or am i just going to have live with it and keep going to the match stats to see who assisted?

I don't think that is what he means. It's the screen you could see before the team talk, pre-match advice.

Would tell you if players were over confident, suffering from language barrier, unable to cope with pressure.

Yeah thats the one. From reading around the net, i think it must have been taken out for some reason. Shame because it was a great help to see which players where over confident etc. Which im finding that i have with a few players now. But i can not set the team talks up to try and counter this before the match starts as i can not see which players it is until the game has kicked off.

Also one more question - How do you get replays of disallowed goals, for either fouls or offsides? Do i need to tick and option or something, as im not seeing any? In Fm12 the replays were automatic for disallowed goals.

Archived