Real Oviedo in future patch?

See: QPR ...

If they spend big or it's announced they spend big, it will be in game...

Either way, the new owners will be in the game in future data update patches.

But TBH, all he's done is invest 2million Euro's .. sure he's the majority shareholder now, but I doubt he's going to be hands on or invest that much.

I mean, even Real Madrid have put money into the club.

As he's worth £43billion so if he only invests in so he covers debts than he is the worlds tightest man!

How do you think he got so rich?

He's only the richest man in the world because Bill Gates has given away a large proportion of his fortune. I doubt he's going to start giving away large amounts of money to Oviedo.

I would guess that until he does start investing, he'll be set to "underwriting" sugar daddy, with 20 for resources but a low rating for ambition.

He has like 31% of the Club, he's the biggest shareholder, but he hardly has a majority (51%+) share. He invested around $2m in the club if I remember correctly, but he owns/has stakes in numerous teams in Mexico and elsewhere, don't hold your breath for them to start rivalling Malaga/PSG/City. He invested enough to keep them afloat, that's all.

love how everyone knows what he is going to do..

@D0bi - How do you know he won't try make them massive and is just trying to keep them afloat? He is a business man, more than likely in it to make some money, spending his money to 'keep a club' afloat is not exactly going to make any money, granted it's not likely to even if they do make it big again but why bother keeping them afloat?

The biggest thing I think (with respect to the game) people seem to be missing is that he has reportedly made an 'affiliate link' between his Mexican sides (Leon and Pachuca) allowing them to 'exchange' players between the clubs freely (registration and league rules providing)

His been looking to invest into a Spanish club for a while and choose Oviedo due to their history and the story of how the fans raised something like 2 million Euros to keep club alive!

Can only hope he does invest large sums into the club so a club can compete with the financial power of Madrid/Barce for the first time in a very very long time!

Edit: Didn't see Brunzigs post :o

Archived