Largest transfer fee

Hi All

i know this may be old news for some of you but i just had to share

i'm still playing my 2010 save and in the year 21/22 Real Madrid paid 75 million to Man City for a regen. this is the highest fee i have seen in my games so was wondering what you guys have seen.

i've got 2011 and 2012 and have played lower league on 2011. haven't played 2012 yet. i keep going back to my old save on 2010. just set up new career on 2012 and might move over if the new seasons starts to feel too repetitive.

£120M for Rooney? wow which year was that and what club were you in?

i still only get a transfer budget of £40 million thought i'v just wont premier league 2 years in a row and also won champions league in the year before. i have to generate enough profits through developing youth as my board sings rubbish long term sponsorship deals. I was looking forward to the start of this season as the club was tied into a 4 year sponsorship deal of only £3.5m but the boards only managed to sign another 4 year deal for £7.7m! i thought the two premier leagues titles would really bring in some cash for once :( added onto that they keep taking dividends whenever i manage to end the season with cash.

Is there FFP in this game? In FM12 as Man City I was able to spend £100M per year on transfers, but IRL they are starting to tone it down due to FFP. Even if it would be logistically difficult to program bannings from European play, it would be a good idea for the sake of realism to have sugar daddies reign in their spending a bit over time.

Archived