2 Questions Please..

Hi Guys

I hope you can help?

There are two things I would like to know but first let me explain, I still play FM2007 and for various reasons I haven't bought FM since 2009 game and I am looking to purchase the FM2013 game.

However, I have the term steam mentioned and how you play it via steam? Can someone please explain what steam is and how it works? Also, would you recommend I get FM2013 or get 11 or 12 so it's not too much of a shock in terms of detail!

My next question is can you manage between countries so say i was managing Crewe could I then go and manage in Italy in the same save? If so, do I need to have both leagues running or can you switch leagues in-play?

Thank you so much,

Luddite Lee :)

Hi Gareth,

Thanks so much for this response, it's kind of you to take time out to get back to me.

In what situations would you want to be online or offline? So the game updates itself part way through your save automatically/ That's very handy, why would anyone choose not to have the game online?

Also, let's say I started a game and got a new pc would i be able to carry on that save on another PC? In other words, I'm asking if your game is saved via steam?

So to get this right for example I'm bored of managing in USA in 2025 I can then add leagues and start applying for jobs? Could I then delete the USA league for example or does the league you start with always run?

Cheers

Lee

It's posts like this that make me wish that one day a great idea will catch on, it's this little website called "google" where you put a question or word in to it and if then returns a list of website which will contain useful information.

Personally I think it's a good idea and eventually people might hopefully start using it to find out readily available information instead of posting up pointless topics like this on forums.

If we had all our questions answered by google, these forums would be pointless and dead.

I for one love this place, good posts and bad ...... Infact some of the best posts are the bad ones ^^

It's posts like this that make me wish that one day a great idea will catch on, it's this little website called "google" where you put a question or word in to it and if then returns a list of website which will contain useful information.

Personally I think it's a good idea and eventually people might hopefully start using it to find out readily available information instead of posting up pointless topics like this on forums.

Wow. You seem like a jolly nice chap. Bad day?

How is it pointless? This is a community to answer exact queries of the OP, google is a tool that provides accurate and innacurate information!! The OP has come to the right place and the comment YOU made is pointless.

You encounter a lot of fools on here unfortunately, I have been banned for sticking up for FM, SI, Sega etc in the past and only through speaking to those in charge been let back on. Best bet is ask the questions, nothing is too silly, that is why we are all here and ignore the comments, however hard it is. I have learnt my lesson, they are here to troll and have nothing else better to do. You will get the answers you need, eventually....

Archived