Advice needed for where to start....

I am currently a couple of games into my 2nd season with West Brom (10th season 1) but I am thinking of beginning a new game at a lower level. I have tried before to start down the leagues in previous versions but it doesn't really appeal to me after a couple of months. I think it's because I am unfamiliar with the players.

I have narrowed down a list to possible clubs I am willing to take over from BSN to Championship:

If anyone has any constructive feedback on any of the clubs be it good or bad please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Championship: Millwall / Nottm Forest

League 1: Preston / Stevenage / Tranmere

League 2: AFC Wimbledon / Gillingham / Oxford / Rotherham

BSN: Chester / FC Halifax

As a Gills fan I would say go for them! We have recently had an injection of cash from player sales (Money when Ryan Bertrand plays for Chelsea and England) we got 10-15% of the Matt Jarvis fee from Wovles and we sold Gazzaniga to Southampton for over £1m So for league two you have a decent budget to play with.

However, with the money comes expectation so promotion is a must. There is a blend of youth (Bradley Dack, Jack Payne, Connor Essam and Ashley Miller) and experience (Stuart Nelson, Adam Barrett, Charlie Lee and Deon Burton) with some quality in the squad too. Wingers Weston and Whelpdale are league one class, but do have the occasional off day ;)

Archived