Tactic Familiarity Levels: Mentality

I started a new game after the patch and I'm now into 30th January and played 25 games in EPL and still not maxed out the Mentality in the Tactic Familiarity Levels. I also used very long time to max out the passing style. All the others were at max after a few games.

I'm wondering if anyone are aware what of the options in the General Training or Match Training speeds up this process, so I can learn faster in the pre-season.

There's a button to specify which match prep to work at, set it to Tactics and you'll gain familiarity the fastest. You can up the % you spend training it too, if it's too low then its gonna take a while.

Sounds odd that its taking so low for just 2 things though, do you switch mentality loads during a game? (I do, but haven't noticed this but haven't played since the patch).

Does it look like they have a loss of familiarity? I never complete trust the bars anyway.

It's only those two, with the Mentality being the worst. I don't change mentality during matches, now and then when I'm having a good result against better teams I use the shout "retain possession".

I don't have a loos in familiarity, just took forever to get those two up.

I'll try with a few more tactics trainings in next pre-season see if it speeds those two up.

I have had this too; I believe it's a bug. I started a new save, the only difference was that I left the match training to the ass. man., and everything with the tactic familiarity went much faster. Could it be that the mentality and/or passing style bars are not directly related to "tactics only" match training? If this is the case, I find it rater un-logical, I must say.

On the other hand; in another save of mine, it was the "formation" bar that was particularly slow to develop. Despite playing with 1 formation loaded only, unchanged through half a season, match training set to highest intensity and at "tactics only" ... it took ages to get all bars fluid.

So ... a bit confused here. Either there's a bug, or the match training are not set up logically. Which in itself is a bug then, in my opinion.

I have played this game for month but I can't locate where to find tactic familiarity. Could someone help me with it.

If you are playing the normal game and not the FMC, then in your tactics screen there is a bar bellow the drop down menu where you pick saved or pre-made tactics. Have your mouse on the bar and more bars will show.

Archived