DOF repeatedly offering for same players.

I'm currently playing as Middlesbrough with Eric Cantona as Director of Football, and decided to let him loose on the transfer/loan market to see if he could bring me and bargains/hidden gems. So far he's only making loan offers for the same three players over and over despite me cancelling each time.

The three he's after are all left mid/left wing, even though I have Zemamma, Ledesma, Emnes and Kossoko who can play there quite comfortably and are all of first team standard as well as Carayol and Williams out on recall-able loans if things get really bad.

Is there any option I may have missed to help him get the hint? I'd like him to keep looking for players, but it's getting tiresome rejecting the same bids for the same players over and over...

I had a similar thing when even though i had cover for my goalkeeper my DoF kept making loan and transfer bids for goalkeeper.

Now i must say at the start i sold all my backup and youth GK's but when i brough a backup and a youth GK in he still insisted on making loan and transfer bids for GK's and i had to reject everyone over and over.

I haven´t been in the same situation as you but still somewhat. I put the responsibility of hiring staff on Emenalo, the DOF at Chelsea, he tried to sign coach Eric Steele from Man Utd for over a year. After a year, he finally got the man but it was extremely strange to see him try to poach the same staff, that rejects him over the course of a whole year.

Archived