couple of staff questions, is one a bug ?

the "interested " staff wanting slightly more than i can offer and sticking by their demands, a bug or their way of saying we are interested just not that interested

and

where do staff wages come from ? ive edited my budgets to have plenty of room but the maximum i can offer stays the same, is the wage budget slider just for players ?

I found this back on FM12 with Colin Hendry no matter who your were he would just be outside your wage budget

Im guessing they will come to your club but dont really want to even if interested is stated, or like most of us have a minimum wage they would take

Theres always room to negociate within the wage structure but its annoying missing out on targets, cant remember if its with staff to but sometimes if its not max'd with players I offer them a bigger signing on fee and they then take the lower weekly wage

If I try and sign a coach but I can only offer £200 p/w, why would they turn down the job because they want £210 p/w? That isn't just plucking numbers out of the air by the way, I have genuinely had staff turn down a contract over a tenner each week.

"I wonder how long we can keep going back and forth when we are so far apart?"

ok this is weird, i checked the reputation of a few coaches and made offers, all rejected. these are part time coaches in some swedish pub league and ive just won league again as gothenburg, you would think they would fancy a job right, no. they either argue they want an extra fiver still or say no before i even make an offer

is something seriously wrong with the staff this year ?

Archived