BA of newcastle

I signed him for Liverpool...

He keeps getting injuried over and over.

Returns from injury to full training then few hours later gets injuried again after being out for 4 months then another 2 months out...

I have started alot of saves with Liverpool due to me being sacked over and over and BA keeps getting injuried all the time. Why's that? Gonna try to flog him off next season. His stats keeps going down big time due to being injuried, Great player always scores for me but I am scared to play him incase he got injuried... But he's out for another few months again...

I signed him for Liverpool...

He keeps getting injuried over and over.

Returns from injury to full training then few hours later gets injuried again after being out for 4 months then another 2 months out...

I have started alot of saves with Liverpool due to me being sacked over and over and BA keeps getting injuried all the time. Why's that? Gonna try to flog him off next season. His stats keeps going down big time due to being injuried, Great player always scores for me but I am scared to play him incase he got injuried... But he's out for another few months again...

Because, to be medically correct, Ba's a knacker. His knee is pretty much a timebomb (he failed his medical with Stoke because of it), so his injuries will simply be a result of this, represented through what is presumably a high injury proneness attribute.

I'd question your training and your aggression in your tactical set up...

I've used Ba plenty of times in this version of the game and apart from the expected knocks.. nothing like what you are talking about.. he is rather injury prone as it stands, but never as bad as you say.

Archived