FM13 will be the first one I won't play until the last patch

I really don't want to be one of the cry-babies complaining the game is to hard and won't play it anymore, but the whole new match engine saga is really ruining the game for me.

So they made a new engine, it was very different from last years, it was harder etc. but after investing quite a lot of time in watching my full matches and tinkering I managed to develope two solid tactics to get me some good enough results. I was playing Inter, was holding my team somewhere in the region of 2rd to 5th spot in the Serie A (all teams only a few points apart), managed to get to the to the final of Italian Cup and Europa League.

And then what happened? A new patch came out. First match after the patch I lost at home against Cagliari (3-0) and this trend continued into the next few games. I stared watching my matches on full again and saw that my tactics aren't warking at all anymore (example: one of the tactics I played is 4-2-3-1 and before the patch wingers wouldn't track back... now they are sitting way too deep and leave my striking force totally cut-off).

So here I am, only a few matches after the patch, now on 9th place in the league, only a few matches of the seasson left and two cup finals to play... and all with two useless tactics. There is no time time to develope a new tactics so fast, and due to Steam the game auto updates.

I'm sorry to vent, but this is really making my enjoyment of the game nullified. So see you after the last patch.

Archived