I've found, in my last couple of seasons in my game. That when signing up bosmans, I'm able to play them in my team before the season ends.

For example, I signed a bosman player last season for Aberdeen, his contract with his previous club ended on 7th May, he arrived at my club Aberdeen on the 7th and I was able to play him in my next league game.

Surely I shouldn't have been allowed to play him? I thought the transfer deadline was in January. I thought I wouldn't have been able to play him until the next season?

I've found, in my last couple of seasons in my game. That when signing up bosmans, I'm able to play them in my team before the season ends.

For example, I signed a bosman player last season for Aberdeen, his contract with his previous club ended on 7th May, he arrived at my club Aberdeen on the 7th and I was able to play him in my next league game.

Surely I shouldn't have been allowed to play him? I thought the transfer deadline was in January. I thought I wouldn't have been able to play him until the next season?

Archived