Can players have newgen sons in the game?

welshace do you mean human players?

I think Spart means actual in-game football players having sons, rather than human managers.

I was very surprised by the person who swore blind they had a newgen brother of the obviously very real Oxlade-Chamberlain, so by extension I suppose the football players having newgen sons could be possible if that indeed was the case

Yes,he meant players. There is a slim chance that a regen that could be classified as your son will appear through the youth income each year.

Of course, that doesn't mean that he will have a big amount of potential to come with the event. That's just as random as any other youth regen.

Yeah, sorry for the confusion, I meant our players - the footballers in the game, not human managers.

I was very surprised by the person who swore blind they had a newgen brother of the obviously very real Oxlade-Chamberlain, so by extension I suppose the football players having newgen sons could be possible if that indeed was the case

Interesting... obviously this isn't a key feature but it'd be a nice touch if true.

Does anyone have any examples of their footballers fathering newgens in-game?

I have seen Gareth Southgate have a son in game before. Well, it wasn't my save but someone elses that I was playing. I think his 'son' was called Mario or something like that. It was a European name tbh.

It would be a nice touch if this could happen, although I would be surprised if real footballers could have in-game sons due to the usual licensing and legal issues.

Now I'm dreaming of a career save built around the hope of multiple Maldini generations stretching on for decades...

Archived