[FM13.2.2]❤❤❤Fight For Athena V7♂♂♂--Spanish Ball Control & Mourinho's Counter Attack

Hi Zero!

Is your tactic (v6) still a success on the new patch?

V7 is better on the new patch

Download

If you can't download it in the download page

right-click the mouse

save target as

V7

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7075

or

http://www.rayfile.com/en/files/72549dbd-5ac8-11e2-83bc-0015c55db73d/

click "Download" →"立即下载"

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 problems with this tactic playing for Milan

1. A lot of injuries. Currently 8 first-team players injured. All injuries got during the match.

2. Very passive game in away matches and against weak teams and many draws as result. What team talks do you use in such situation?

if you tweak this formation it is by a long way the best formation around

i have done this

move it to a 442 , 1 of the cms put as a dm

the strikers , take all the pre set settings off - put one striker as a treq and the other striker as a poacher ( but put him as cut inside )

then watch the results you get

i have done this

the strikers , take all the pre set settings off - put one striker as a treq and the other striker as a poacher ( but put him as cut inside )

Can you show us some screens please? Which team do you control?

i have done this

upload please mate

Used this tactic for 90% of my 1st season with Chelsea. Mixed results really. Lost some games I should have won, ended up in relegation zone for a time but finished the season 6th in the BPL. Not impressed. strickers couldnt shoot for toffee. Plenty of posession, final third a let down most the time. Games not very consistant.

I have 2 problems with this tactic playing for Milan

1. A lot of injuries. Currently 8 first-team players injured. All injuries got during the match.

2. Very passive game in away matches and against weak teams and many draws as result. What team talks do you use in such situation?

1. you are just unlucky

2. you have my faith

makes difference

keep it up

……

This tactic worked great for my Spurs side, winning the league comfortably in my 2nd season haven finished a distant 2nd in my first season. The only thing I would say is that I have been destroyed by Barcelona and Real Madrid using it, 5-0 down at half time to Barca in the European Cup Quarter final in my 2nd season and having just been comprehensively outplayed and beaten 3-0 by Real Madrid in a group game in the 3rd season. It just needs tweaking when playing against sides like this, but otherwise, its a great tactic, the best plug and play I have used on FM13 so far

I can' download it. Rayfile returns an .exe file while the fm-base link says "slow down! you have to wait for xxx seconds...". Can anyone upload it onto mediafire or some better host? Thanks!

If you can't download it in the download page

right-click the mouse

save target as

Playing with Villa in first season. I have lot's of new signings so it might not be the best time to test a tactic as my team is not fully settled.

I tried making my own tactic first, but I just couldn't seem to get the defence to defend in this ME version. Decided to bite the bullet and look online for tactics. Tried maybe 7 or 8 before loading this up. They all had issues with getting overrun and defenders not doing anything at all to stop the opposition. This tactic showed immediate promise however.

Results so far

Newcastle (h) 3-1 W

Reading (h) 5-1 W

Wolves (h) 3-0 W (Capital One Cup)

Chelsea (a) 1-6 L (A one off, I think. 1-1 at HT. Don't know what happened in 2nd half.. complete surrender, riddled with personal mistakes)

Swansea (a) 1-1 D (Moral low after Chelsea game. Swansea score after 3 players make big mistakes. HT talk sorted them out)

Southampton (h) 5-0 W

To early to tell, I guess, but it's looking very strong at home, creating lots of chances and not letting the other sides have a go. Fullbacks are doing really well offensively. I expect that when my team becomes fluid and I get in players more suited to it that I'll see improvements.

V6 is tremendously better than V7, playing Chelsea on latest patch.

Can you please upload V6 and V7? I follow the link and the it returns QIYILittle_02_14.exe, which, in internet code, is a no no. Why do people make the download thing so complicated? It's just a 2KB file for god sake :(

Anyone upload onto mediafire or some other easy-to-use host please? Thanks a lot!!!

Playing with Villa in first season. I have lot's of new signings so it might not be the best time to test a tactic as my team is not fully settled.

I tried making my own tactic first, but I just couldn't seem to get the defence to defend in this ME version. Decided to bite the bullet and look online for tactics. Tried maybe 7 or 8 before loading this up. They all had issues with getting overrun and defenders not doing anything at all to stop the opposition. This tactic showed immediate promise however.

Results so far

Newcastle (h) 3-1 W

Reading (h) 5-1 W

Wolves (h) 3-0 W (Capital One Cup)

Chelsea (a) 1-6 L (A one off, I think. 1-1 at HT. Don't know what happened in 2nd half.. complete surrender, riddled with personal mistakes)

Swansea (a) 1-1 D (Moral low after Chelsea game. Swansea score after 3 players make big mistakes. HT talk sorted them out)

Southampton (h) 5-0 W

To early to tell, I guess, but it's looking very strong at home, creating lots of chances and not letting the other sides have a go. Fullbacks are doing really well offensively. I expect that when my team becomes fluid and I get in players more suited to it that I'll see improvements.

I am very tired for the frequent updates of ME

So I didn't test so much

13.3 is coming in 2--3 weeks, this is the final patch.

I will do my best to study tactic

There may be a real 343

• 2 weeks later...

V7 is a very confusing tactic, it looks nothing like anything in the opening post and I just got destroyed 4-0 at home to Wolves, in my first game I lost to Fleetwood in the Carling Cup 3-1...playing as Hull City.

Does anybody have a link to V6? Looking at that formation I think it'll suit my squad of players.

I've been using V7 with the latest patch 13.2.3 and it's been working a treat! I'm playing first season as Milano United in South African NFD and after 8 games I'm sitting 2nd (predicted 13th) and that's with no money to spend and only freebies & loanees. Top that off with the fact that my club has a very small reputation within South Africa so I can't always sign GREAT players.

I reckon that this will destroy teams when I manage to sign good/great players for each position.

Will give the new version a go... One question:

"Save Players Filter (.pft) to My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\filters.

or import them with manager"

Never used players filter (I think) - what does it do?

More convenient to buy players

In the new tactic do you still use DR for DL and DL for DR?

Of course

because I let them cut inside

You can train your players into position that is orange or yellow color. Which is "Awkward" or "Unconvincing",but if he is strong,you can use immediately

yo v8 is dope! i was leeds with a couple additions brought in on a free transfer (zanetti and papa bouba diop) and i was doing okay-ish you could say but in the league i was doing horrendous i was 4 games in a row lost then we got more familiar with the tactic im now raised to 4th with a 10 game unbeaten streak

EY ZERO SEA THIS TACTIC IS STRAIGHT BALLIN

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yo v8 is dope! i was leeds with a couple additions brought in on a free transfer (zanetti and papa bouba diop) and i was doing okay-ish you could say but in the league i was doing horrendous i was 4 games in a row lost then we got more familiar with the tactic im now raised to 4th with a 10 game unbeaten streak

EY ZERO SEA THIS TACTIC IS STRAIGHT BALLIN

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thanks

I can't get so many goals in V8

but the possession and the defense are better .

Thanks

I can't get so many goals in V8

but the possession and the defense are better .

first I want to thank you that you share this great tactic.

I think a solid defense is better than scoring lot of goals. It is also more suitable for smaller teams.

Archived