Has anyone...

Won all the games,no I haven't had it happen so far. But I just finished my season with 31-3-0.

Mind you,I'm managing in Romania, so the league level is fairly low for anyone than the teams that go to europe. Although I plan on correcting that. Dinamo Buc. seem to be dedicated to helping with that as well, since they reached the first and second knockout round of Europa League every time for the past 4 years. We have already increased the league rep to 3 stars and 20th in gravity. :thup:

Ever won all their league games in an entire season ? Just asking because I just finished unbeaten this season. It is possible without save and reloads ?
yes, but it had to do with loaning in a full squad from the swedish top tier when I played in the 4th tier, I think this was on fm10 where pretty much every swedish club was entered into the db as professional from the very start (probably a DB error), and you could make loan offers for 0% wage contribution

so it was very easy to understand why and how I pulled it off

yes, but it had to do with loaning in a full squad from the swedish top tier when I played in the 4th tier, I think this was on fm10 where pretty much every swedish club was entered into the db as professional from the very start (probably a DB error), and you could make loan offers for 0% wage contribution

so it was very easy to understand why and how I pulled it off

If I recall correctly this database misinformation continued in FM11 and since I had no idea of the swedish football, I just thought that is how it is. Boy was I surprised in FM12 when every single team had become semi-pro. :lol:

I call BS

I second that. In all my years of playing this game I've only ever managed one unbeaten league season and that was some years ago with Barcelona. That was after signing most of the world's best players and I think I drew about 9 or 10 games. Finishing with 37 wins from 38 games with Liverpool just isn't possible without any cheating going on surely?!

Archived