Out of interest has anyone.

Ever had a red card over turned been playing FM from the very start from Champ Man all the way to FM13. I have never had a single red card overturned what's the point in this option. It seems all red cards are red cards and the refs never make a mistake.

OR have i really just never had a player wrongly sent off in 10 plus years off FM/CM lol.

I've had plenty of red cards being mistakes, there has even been a season where I managed to get a controversial red card every 4-5 matches. :D

None of them was overturned though, never, in every case the FA just remained silent and the card stood.

Since FM12 and approx 60 seasons of play and (a random guess) 90 red cards, I have seen 2 or 3 overturned, it is rare but does happen. but if there was 30 red cards irl prem season, would more than 10% be over turned, not normally. Decisions can be borderline and FA will look after their own unless clear cut so think the games representation is fair....

Since FM12 and approx 60 seasons of play and (a random guess) 90 red cards, I have seen 2 or 3 overturned, it is rare but does happen. but if there was 30 red cards irl prem season, would more than 10% be over turned, not normally. Decisions can be borderline and FA will look after their own unless clear cut so think the games representation is fair....

And yes..... before you all say it, I employ wimpy players who are scared to tackle!!!! :lol:

In addition, IRL a player can only appeal against straight red cards. The only criteria that allows players to appeal yellow cards would be for mistaken identity, therefore if a player receives a red card as a result of 2 yellow cards, they would not be able to appeal the red card

What annoys me more is that my assistant never saw the incident... If he didn't see it - how am I supposed to gather from the highlights whether it was or not? Most slide tackles look the same whether they're a foul or a fair tackle anyway

What annoys me more is that my assistant never saw the incident... If he didn't see it - how am I supposed to gather from the highlights whether it was or not? Most slide tackles look the same whether they're a foul or a fair tackle anyway

This always makes me laugh. Ass Man feedback is like a cross between the Arsene Wenger 'not seeing' Arsenal muggings on the pitch or Phil Neal type in Mike Bassett. Pointless. And agreed; looking at the replay is pointless as well.

Never had any,to be honest I stopped appealing the decision a few releases back,now I just go automatically to the "fine the player 2 weeks wages",saves a bit of cash and the clicks to see that the appeal was rejected,if the player complains he will be fine in a week or 2.

i like appealing when you used to get the elbow sending off. not had one this year, maybe my teams grown up...

think there should be more fuss made over players recieving 2 yellows for diving, and better options than the normal fines. using the fines for attitude doesnt seem to register with the offenders, i want something like "if i ever see you dive again youll spend the rest of your career ttraining with the youth team you pathetic piece of..."

Can you tell it happens a lot in my save :)

i like appealing when you used to get the elbow sending off. not had one this year, maybe my teams grown up...

think there should be more fuss made over players recieving 2 yellows for diving, and better options than the normal fines. using the fines for attitude doesnt seem to register with the offenders, i want something like "if i ever see you dive again youll spend the rest of your career ttraining with the youth team you pathetic piece of..."

Can you tell it happens a lot in my save :)

:) I like that. Purely counter-productive and pointless of me; but I sub the player as soon as he's booked for diving, regardless how much it hurts the team/result....just because I can. Stamp diving out!!

A post-match press question about it would be cool as well. He'd get publically humiliated and transfer listed instantly if the cheating little slime sulked. :D

Real managers/team mates/fans need to follow our lead....

Archived