Game stats really are a joke this year.

Firstly i don't mind losing, i don't mind losing to teams far worse and i don't mind the odd game where a team only has 1-3 shots and wins 1-0.

BUT it seems in 90% of games i play if a team has between 2-4 shots 80-90% of them shots will be goals. So if a team has 2 shots on target all game nearly always one of them is a goal. I can't accept this happening in 90% of games i play below is an example that has likely cost me the league title.

bullshith.png

Now ok most of the times i win the games where teams have one shot and score one goal but it's starting to become a real joke as i thrive to play the most realistic game i can. I don't download tactics i don't look at wonderkind shortlist's nothing. Instead I'm playing multiply games where all it takes for a team to score is to get a shot on target week in week out.

Really sort it out SI make the ME stats more realistic it's not even losing the game that bothers me it's losing or drawing multiply games in a season where teams have 2 or three shots on target and score 1 or two goals the vast majority of the time.

Archived