Player values while on loan always stay low.

I'm just about to hit 2020 and have a young brilliant neat full regen team with Manchester City (Life Long City Fan) Well my aim in the second half of my City games is to always try and turn a profit pref each month. My main problem is i like to invest and develop youth and to do this i loan them out i normally have 20ish players out on loan at any one time. My problem is you can loan a player they can reach 19-21 have awesome seasons avg rating 7:20 or more yet values always stay low under £6millon normally.

As soon as you sell said player maybe you can get £8-£10million yet as soon as they sign play 10-20 games suddenly there worth £13-£15million. Why can you not get this kind of value boost on loaned players? Yes i have them tied down to long term contracts. I just don't get it ok they don't play for me week in week out but for example being in a Everton team that get CL football avging 7:20+ should get a value boost.

I think it's probably connected to reputation: players under contract at big clubs are worth more (at least on paper). The lower value of your loaned youngsters might be tied to lower reputation of the clubs you loan them too. They are probably 'used' by the 'value- mechanism' to determine value, instead of the high reputation club who actually own them (Man City in this case).

In my current FM13 save as Ajax, I am experiencing the opposite though.

I loan my future stars to clubs like HSV, Atletico Madrid and Norwich, who probably have a lower club reputation as my current Ajax side (I won the Champions League 3 times out of 5 in the last years). The Dutch League still has a lower reputation then the German, Spanish and English leagues respectively (although the reputation is steadily increasing).

Therefore the value of my players usually rises when they are loaned to these clubs. This has helped me to sell quite a few players who 'are not in the club's first team plans' for a hefty profit; between 30 and 50 million euros.

This is false, I had Hernandez on loan from united in my second season and his value rose up to 13mil while he headed to second top scorer in the prem. He was then sold the coming summer for about 15mil, his value befoer coming to me was only 6mil. So I can confirm that values do change.

Ok firstly I'm not loaning the majority of players to small clubs for example two loans have been to Napoli and Dortmund and another to Everton. This isn't false lol just because you have had one positive situation doesn't mean that will happen for every player.

I only say this because i loan a player he avgs 7:20 and his value stays the same i sell that player to the exact same club 6 months later he's worth £10million quid more. I'd love to see values like that raise while i still have them under contract :p

Maybe it is that the PL with the highest league rating keeps values down then when they drop down to a lower rep league not only on loan then they rocket. Surely this shouldn't be the case tho. If United loaned Nick Powell to Napoli and he was outstanding people wouldn't say well Serie A isn't as a good as the PL so he's not enhanced his reputation or value when it clearly would.

Archived