Failure to offer option to expand or build new stadium

I'm currently Grimsby Town in 2023 in my 6th season in the Premier League. The board built me a new stadium in 2016 (18,000) and expanded it twice, the latest being 2020 (34,184). But ever since then the option to ask the board to build a new stadium or expand the stadium has been greyed out. Is this a bug? Or does each club have a maximum size that they can never expand beyond? I constantly sell out the stadium and the ticket prices are £45 so there is obviously demand. Am I destined to live in my 34,184 stadium forever while Man Utd get 100,000 every week.

Many thanks

Dave

You've probably pushed the current stadium to its expansion limit. If FM13 works like FM12, there's a minimum waiting period of 20 years between brand new stadia, so you'd have your first shot at a new venue in 2036.

Yes the above is correct.

You can't expand because the stadium because there is no further room for it.

You can't buy a new stadium already it's only been a short while since you moved. There is a minimum of 20 years which I suppose is realistic I mean how soon would you expect Arsenal to leave the Emirates.

If FM13 works like FM12, there's a minimum waiting period of 20 years between brand new stadia, so you'd have your first shot at a new venue in 2036.

I am not sure sure it does, Man City have a new stadium in 2015 on my game, despite the stadium being built for the commonwealth games in 2002.

Archived