cannot subscribe to england international team

I cant seem to subscribe to the england team anymore. I think this is because I have selected dont show items like this ever for another team by mistake. Is there any way to undo this without starting another game?

I have tried re subsribing to the team, the nation, everything, but no news on the games anymore. I can still get news on squad selection, which is annoying...

I know I could just look at match stats, but having the brief description is so much easier. Never apreciated how much so till I couldn't do it!

i cant subscribe to any national teams, only thte nations. Dont know why...

Checked and I can subscribe to domestic teams though?!

Also my scouts have started giving reports of all previous finished assignments, stating that the have taken as long as they have been finished to do. So my english scout has said it took him 18 months to finish a report on england :s

now my set new assignment button from the finished scout report only shows the scouts knowledge of other countries. I have to go into the scouting page seperately to arrange a new assignment.

should I just give up on this save or will it happen again in the next one? anyone else had this?

Archived