Board promises - attacking football

I'm not sure I understand the exact requirements either. I understand IRL, but not sure what FM wants.

I had that near the end of last season, yet having 15-20 more shots than my opponents, having 3-0, 5-0, 7-0 wins and playing some great football with attractive team goals.

Lots of shots, exciting football.

Basically, try and be kevin keegan.

Ok, i've search Kevin Keegan on Wikipedia :)

So basically it's playing Attacking style 90 min and outscore the opposition i guess.

I think i'll stick with what i know it works for me and just keep winning. :p

The manual says that goals per game and shots per game are used to judge delivery of attacking football promise. It would be very useful if the manual/SI expanded on this and indicated what ratios are expected, and clarified whether shots on target and off target are treated same (probably not).

When the latest ME was released the accompanying info indicated that shots reduced (possibly too much) but no mention made as to whether parameter for attacking football" had been duly updated to reflect this. It could be that delivering on attacking football is harder than intended on current ME?

Maybe next patch will cast a little light on this.

To be fair, we have a hard time defining what counts as attacking football in real life. Especially considering the talent gap at the top of many leagues, it's very debatable which teams are playing "attacking football" and which are just better than their opponents.

To be fair, we have a hard time defining what counts as attacking football in real life. Especially considering the talent gap at the top of many leagues, it's very debatable which teams are playing "attacking football" and which are just better than their opponents.

That may be debatable but what if the fans are happy and it's the board that are hard to please? :)

clipboard02yp.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

clipboard03mq.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What are the chances of real life board complaining on team playing attacking (read attractive) football while being fantastically successful at the same time? Great results and attractive football must be every boards wet dream!

Mr Roman Billions himself! He was unhappy with Mourinho at Chelsea. :thup:

If you're successful, they'll continue to moan but won't do anything about it.

To be fair I follow this mantra and ignore the board promises and have had no problems....so far. :) Or any problems I have had are because my team are not winning games which is obviously obvious I guess.

The benifits are to get credit for the things you already do if like me you run at a profit and bring in young players to benifit the club why not get praised for it

Good point. I added 'Bring through youth' as its something I do, so I might add some others that I already do.

Archived