San martin = Sint marteen

PaMi 7

Hello guys,

I just saw that in Football Manager 2013 there is a nation entered 2 times.

In fact, in FM are the nation "San Martin" and the nation "Sint Maarten" but "Sint Maarten" is the Dutch name of "San Martin".

Some screen to explain:

2uxwp50.png

116qkgz.png

San Martin on Wikipedia

I hope I'm able to explain myself perfectely, I'm sorry but I'm italian and I don't speak english very well :(

I have one set up as part of my Caribbean League megapack - check it out and feel free to make some changes (I know 0 French and have no experience there, so you might be a better person for the job!) http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/330989-FM13-Caribbean-Leagues-Pack

Any clubs with just a shirt colour in the database means I couldn't find their club colours (but figures random colours were better than everyone playing in dark blue)

I have one set up as part of my Caribbean League megapack - check it out and feel free to make some changes (I know 0 French and have no experience there, so you might be a better person for the job!) http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/330989-FM13-Caribbean-Leagues-Pack

Any clubs with just a shirt colour in the database means I couldn't find their club colours (but figures random colours were better than everyone playing in dark blue)

I know a bit of French, though I don't know so well French Antilles football. I made some updates to FM 2012 as the leagues of Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana and Saint-Martin. If you allow, I will check these leagues for you. I realized that are missing some competitions that covers St. Barth (included in Saint-Martin) too such as Coupe Noel, Trophée José da Silva and Coupe des îles du Nord and Division Excellence. If you want, I can add them. Likewise, I can add competitions that are missing in other leagues mentioned. Then, tell me how to send them to you or, if you prefer, I upload them on box.com with the appropriate credits.

I'd love for you to expand on them - I made the framework to get some regens and proper football coming through. Send me your email in a PM and I'll send you my updated version (tweaked reps and training) that I haven't released yet

Archived