Questions/suggestions about job advertisement responses.

1. Is there any way to view job applicants in a list that can be easily navigated? It's getting tedious going clicking on each individual name and having to back to the news item to select and view a different candidate. Which leads to:

2. Is there a way to exclude/dismiss applicants from appearing in each response? Sorry, but I'm not interested in a physio with sub-10 attributes...not even after the sixth time they've expressed interest in the position. It'd be great to be able to send underqualified applicants to an "ignore" pile or something similar, that way the player can focus their attention on new applicants.

3. Why isn't there a feature to click through the applicants in order? For example, staff and roster screens all have the two little arrows that allow you to browse the people on a club without having to go back and forth through screens- would it be possible to add this feature to help us browse job applicants?

It's a completely pointless feature really. Never, ever have I had an applicant apply for any job that I couldn't find better than in 30 seconds of a staff search so nothing changed in FM13 then??

That's if any applicant is actually interested anyway if you do offer them a contract??

Archived