Young striker and unsporting behaviour

I have this 19 years old striker who keeps getting sent off for two yellow cards of unsporting behaviour. He seems to dive every time there is a chance he might go for a penalty. His bans history is growing as he is picking up yellow cards in almost every game he plays. He has played 14 matches for my Hull since signing in early january, scoring 9 times, picking up 7 yellow cards and 2 red.

Is this attitude something it is possible to tutor away? His personality is listed as a realist. Determination is 12 so I am planning to have him tutored anyway, and he also have NO preferred moves.

Any input on this would be most helpful.

I have this 19 years old striker who keeps getting sent off for two yellow cards of unsporting behaviour. He seems to dive every time there is a chance he might go for a penalty. His bans history is growing as he is picking up yellow cards in almost every game he plays. He has played 14 matches for my Hull since signing in early january, scoring 9 times, picking up 7 yellow cards and 2 red.

Is this attitude something it is possible to tutor away? His personality is listed as a realist. Determination is 12 so I am planning to have him tutored anyway, and he also have NO preferred moves.

Any input on this would be most helpful.

Have a read on both of these links. This will help you in your quest to find the perfect player to tutor him.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/329121-Tutoring-a-model-professional-youngster?p=8367711#post8367711

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/307808-The-Ultimate-Personality-Media-Handling-Guide

Hey, Nonleague, thanks for the links. Great help!

I have read elsewhere on here that it is important that the tutor has a personality that is better, but not too far away from the one of the tutee. Is there a sorted list somewhere that presents the different levels of personality in a sorted order? This way I could check my squad for players suitable for tutoring this promising argie.

Does anybody sign players for the sole purpose of tutoring prospects? What kind of players do you sign for this?

Thanx again.

The 2nd link contains 2 lists which will enable you to work out who is good for tutoring. Take a look at that guide and it will explain all to you. The 3 most important elements that you're looking for in a tutor is, Professional, Ambition and Determination. You want all 3 of these to be high for the youngster. Like I said, have a read of that link and it will explain it all and then take a look at the 1st link as within that there is an in-depth discussion in what we're looking for and how to actually use the list.

From my early experience you're looking for tutors who have the personality of Professional etc and media reserved etc.

Archived