The Roonz 4-1-4-1 (13.1.3)

Hi All,

If you are reading this then you are/were clearly having the issue which i was prior to creating my own tactic for the very first time (this only took 3 mins). I previously used to download many tactics from this forum as i'm more of a plug and play FM kind of player really.

But anyway I tried to get this tactic to work in the way which all of the others i have tried have not...i noticed that fullback were either too far forward or constantly getting beaten by the wingers, but i seem to have countered that and have been scoring plenty of goals in the meantime too

I play with a straight back 4, the anchor man (DM) to break up play and act as an additional defender really. I then have a straight 4 accross the middle of the park 2 wingers, 1 CM & 1 AP both in the middle. Then the lone striker who is a Complete Forward.

http://speedy.sh/zC9fp/4-5-1-Home.tac

Pitch is Standard

General Training Tactics/Average workload

Match Training Att Movement rest after matches only

My results since using the tactic:

(H) Bristol Rovers won 3-2

(H) Blackpool drew 1-1

(A) West Ham won 5-1

(H) Carlisle won 4-0

(A) Scunthorpe won 2-1

(A) Walsall won 3-2

(H) Oxford drew 1-1

(H) MK Dons won 2-0

I am in charge of Notts County in League One 17/18 season and only took over a couple of days prior to the Bristol Rovers game. I've not had the chance to bring in any of my own players as it is currently November in-game.

Well anyway please feel free to download and share your experiences, if it helps at least 1 person then i see it as a success.

I also apologise for my disfunctional post!

Archived