as i am fairly new here i would like to ask any of you who think they know it all to help tutor me into one off the great people like ridley99 as i am not overly that good at any team etc and as liverpool i only just beat derby and was wonderin if anyone can help me

as i am fairly new here i would like to ask any of you who think they know it all to help tutor me into one off the great people like ridley99 as i am not overly that good at any team etc and as liverpool i only just beat derby and was wonderin if anyone can help me

It's not hard to be good at this game just be the right team, sign the right players and pick the right team.

right

gk- reina

dl- riise

dr- sagnol

dcs- agger and carragher

ml- babel

mr- benayoun

mcs- gerrard and modric

fcs-torres and love

I've never managed Liverpool, but in the EPL certain tactics work better than others - for example the 4-3-3 without any changes is quite good, as is the 3-5-2 with minor changes. I find the flat 4-4-2 doesn't work well at all, so perhaps look to change that first?

Never the less, if you're sticking with a 4-4-2, buy Lahm from Bayern as a DL (around £6-8m in the 1st season, £10-14m after) and Zaccardo from Palermo for DR (free in Jan 1st season, £8-15m thereafter). You'll also need a CB to come in for Carragher - Kompany is very good. (£7m 1st season)

I'd also replace Benayoun and Vagner Love - both aren't good enough at that level. Although it will depend on your finances and how far into the game you actually are. For MR, Maxi from Athletico will do a great job and is free in Jan 1st season. Strikers are easy to come by - even if you've no cash left, grab Bojan and Saivet on free's in Nov 1st season.

Hope that helps :)

theres a guide at the start of the forum follow ollys instructions and youll easily be able to do it but you need to have a usb cable that you can connect your psp to your pc with or you cant download them onto your psp

Archived