Work permit issue! didnt need one now after 5 games he needs one!

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but as stated in the title i have signed a player who didn't require a wp but i am in middle of september and afetr a few games he suddenly needs one! just got his 1st cap for bulgaria if that has anything to do with it!

But he is my only rb and i can't play him, he wont sign a new contract as he's only just signed for me

is this a bug or what? hope someone can shed some light on the matter

thanks

bulgarians and romanians although in the EU need to get a work permit still for the UK..

Having said that, I doubt it should affect a player who has only recently BECOME a Bulgarian national if that's the case here..

If so, please post the issue in the bug reporting forums so it can be looked at.

I understand that the player has played a few matches before he became ineligible? Then it's certainly one for the bugs forum.

If not then you might have read the confirmations item not properly enough. Especially of you have a WP feeder club the game still offers you to confirm a transfer even if a WP isn't granted. By accepting you sign the player but cannot field him unless he acquires EU nationality or plays enough caps.

If he played in friendlies for you then I don't think it is a bug, as I don't think a WP is required to play in them, assuming he was able to sign for you because of your feeder club, though I could be wrong.

If he played in competitive matches for you, and now can't, and all your others facts are indeed correct, then it does sound like a bug

I have just got a russian LB at beginning of season. He played in friendlies and when it came ro register my team for league games etc he was ok but when I tried to register for euro games I can't. It says ineligable in box next to name, I have checked hs profile to see if he banned or anything else but can't see anything to say why.

Archived