Been fired approximately 20 times so far (including beta) and then had this. ....

Obviously playing as a team that has good tactics.

No, it's not really obvious, is it? It's relatively easy having success with a top club with bags of money and the best players around the world. Not so much with smaller teams where tactics are more important. I found the demo easy because I started with Man United, the full game harder starting with a small reputation team. I found tactics less important with the larger teams because individual players can pull you out of holes due to tactical flaws.

if you've been fired for 20 times, i'd say you must've had a run of very poor performances. Why don't u read some threads in the tactics forum? Look for help, improve your (understanding of the) game & u won't be inclined to any more violent headshaking. Getting better at the game beats whining about losing.

it's not about liking it, it's about being pointless. if this is how u generally have a fun night out, by all means be my guest.

No, not my favorite way of having a fun night out, mainly because I'm in my lounge watching the Mosconi cup. My idea of a fun night out is actually going out of the house and partying, when I'm not ill.... which I am now.

Point made, please close the thread.

Archived