Portsmouth Tycoon

Yeah i have seen that but it has 70000+ players loaded and to many leagues. I prefer quicker games ..

I have tired over 25 times and still no luck :(

25 times?! You're determined aren't you! I'd go for the editor option if you really want to play as Pompey with better finances. Some may say it's cheating but it's your game, you play it how you want to. I have played around with the editor once or twice over the years for my own satisfaction. Do it. Crack on with playing the game and enjoy yourself and save yourself the stress of starting over and over, it's not good for you! :lol:

haha yeah it has taken a while and got no where .. Yeah i have done quite a lot of editor work but i would rather it happen in the game

I have even loaded china and germany because i know quite a lot of the tycoon's are form there .. but still no luck

I just want to know i it is really possible or if i am wasting my time

haha yeah it has taken a while and got no where .. Yeah i have done quite a lot of editor work but i would rather it happen in the game

I have even loaded china and germany because i know quite a lot of the tycoon's are form there .. but still no luck

I just want to know i it is really possible or if i am wasting my time

Why not just download the one where they're already taken over and remove some of the active leagues to reduce the number of players?

Archived