The How Much Would You Be Willing To Pay Thread

Post a players attributes (Any age but if under 21 a scout report would be nice) of a regen and members can say how much they would pay for him.

No rules, you have as much money as you want. You have to not show their value though

madda2_zps7bb6de83.png

I'm proud of this guy :D

At that age i'd definately pay about £15mil for him, but if he has the potential to go with his current talent, at around 22 i'd probably pay £40mil+

He has 5 star potential according to my staff and I have the best staff in my save game. His personality is professional, so given his personality and his Determination I won't tutor him at all nor did I tutor him until now. At least I won't tutor him for now.

He came through my youth ranks towards the end of the second season and I signed him immediately. According to reports his only weakness is his team work (that's because of a very low Bravery as Team Work, Work Rate and Bravery determine how much of a team player, a player is.

Just look at his statistic during the third season. :D Looking forward to the 4th season where he'll still be in U-18 just like in the third season and I think he'll be my first choice in the 5th season when he will be 18.

He came with Plays No Through Balls and Argues With Officials PPM's. I thought him to try to beat offside trap and I'll look to teach him to place his shots and maybe to move into channels. Would be good if I could get him not to argue wtih officials.

noc7I.png

8q3A9.png

AokOK.png

Well, if we're bringing out the old versions...

215702_10150561474200268_5654237_n.jpg

Try me.

£25M. And that's mainly because at the salary he's already on he's going want a huge contract, unlike the 18 year old Tactic Master had. He is also immense for 18. Liking low aggression/high determination as well....so go on....maybe £27-30M.

£25M. And that's mainly because at the salary he's already on he's going want a huge contract, unlike the 18 year old Tactic Master had. He is also immense for 18. Liking low aggression/high determination as well....so go on....maybe £27-30M.

He's already on that wage because at this point he already had 150 appearances, several cup wins, 3 Premiership titles and a Champions League to his name :cool:

He's already on that wage because at this point he already had 150 appearances, several cup wins, 3 Premiership titles and a Champions League to his name :cool:

You think I should start playing mine already or when he turns 18? Don't want to ''burn'' him at such a young age.

Pacheco only had a small wage because that was the agreement from 16 years old :thup:

Messi is up for free at the end of my season after Barcelona fell from grace and are hanging around 5th-8th spot and refuses to sign a new contract. <br>I don`t really need him as i have 3 top quality strikers in the making aging from 20-23 and the formation i use is 4-1-3-1-1 so i don`t need that many strikers....but the dilemma is......I WANT HIM!! But he is wanting around 350k(pounds) per week with massive sign on fees and tons of extras which will blow my budget out which i have been working on over the years.....what to do ?

Archived