Achievements Screen (suggestion for update or FMH14)(Android)

I think the idea of having achievements ranging from completing the challenges to Sugar Daddy to "Mixing It Up" is a great addition to the game. It allows a bit more personalization to the game, which seems to me to be crucial for a text/stats-driven game. However, it's kind of tucked away at the moment. After finding it, it took a lot of scrolling before I could see what I had. Would it be possible to have a screen (even just w/ the medal) appear when one is unlocked?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well make it like the pc version with all the stuff as its well good game on handheld it'll need a bit running down but not alot it'll really revolutionize the handheld computer and make it the next best thing to a console I mean vita been out for how long and I haven't heard a single pip out of the games producers and that was a real big shame because they have so much more to use on it and I no the ps4 is having alot of things that are cross controllers and that's great but if they are using such a function on the vita and ps4 that's great but I remembered that the Nintendo cube had a lot of functions that was similar in it like FFCC (Final FantasyCRYSTAL CHRONICLES) and Pokemon the stadium 1/2 with game boy red yellow blue green and Golden and Silver editions and all you got was to use you gamboy as a controller and extra Radar and other things but I just wish they would make a manager game like premier manager 2003/2004 not alot of people no this but that game the best manager game ever to date because u had animations not just for the press conferences and the matches it had every single thing animated so that when you go to buy someone you had the agent come up to it office and the same went for if you was going to sale a player or discipline them you be able to see a person in front of you and the management skills where next to none you need to have a look at youtube or something to see what I'm on about. http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=U22uLOeqPhQ that's the url to see the gameplay don't expect the best graphic or stuff cuz it was released in 2003 and it has been made with very little money compare to today's amount of stuff u can see and hear but I was **** hot graphics for a ps2 and being 03 as well

Archived