Team B

Hi guys,

I have a quick question, maybe you can help me :

When I put a player in my u19 squad, he plays the games with the reserve too ! I do not want that ! I just want them with my youth, not with the reserve.

Is it a bug or did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance for your tips.

Ben

My reserve do not have official games to play, only friendly. I think you are right, there is only 6 or 7 players from my senior + few useless u19. I through the AI was using random players foar this kind of games.

Also, I have this 2nd question : I would like official games for my reserve, but I have been promoted in ligue 1(french competition) only this season, I suppose it takes few seasons to have official games for the reserve ?

I through I knew a lot about FM, but finally no ! lol.

I think playing in reserves games will actually help your U19s develop faster, as they gain from the experience of playing with seniors. Not as much as playing a first team game, but a little bit. A huge element of the training module relates to managing how often your young players play senior football and at what level.

I'm not sure about the french league to be honest. I know spanish clubs have B teams which plays competetive football (if that's what you mean) I.E. Real Madrid Castilla and Barcalona B. Whether or not French clubs do the same i cannot tell you, i haven't even managed a french club for a long time. I was manager of Barseille when Nasri was still there! (2008 i think)

The big problem is when my u19 players play a friendly with the reserve 48h before a an official u19 league matchs. I do not have enough players who are 100% fit for the u19 official match !

They are too tired, injuried. I have to send them on holidays 1 week, mean do not have enough guys in reserve. the coach use other u19, and blablabla, too tired, injuried, holidays...

We should have an option who say if they are in u19, it's for youth match only. I would like to choose If I want to send them in reserve for 45min, 60min or full match (same option we have for the senior squad).

Archived