Is body language an important factor for every player ??? [SI Teams please help]

1st Season... my team performance rarely clean sheets... it's ok maybe it happened because of tactic factors.

Juventus_FixturesSchedule_zps7e54d138.jpg

Until 2nd season my question is :

Is body language an important factor for every player ???

Since playing FM 2013 I have a problem with maintaining players morale during the match !!! this case not found in FM 2012.

During the match... even though my team had a statistically better than opponent but the morale of my players (body languages) like amateurs even against just a small team. Team Talk's not working well handled by me or assisten it's same.

AscolivJuventus_PitchFull_zpsf00c1b5c.jpg

especially so far my team performance is pretty good and Tactics Familiarity Levels has reached fluid

Juventus_FixturesSchedule_zps9918589e.jpg

Juventus_TacticsOverview_zpse1f76829.jpg

I realized... indeed not must be always win in every match. But this problem make me crazy because occurs throughout the season since first season until now. I'm sure my problem is not bug but can SI team make better on this area for the next patch. Thank's

To be honest, I would switch off that view as it is seriously flawed by trying to guage players body laguage on a continual basis and getting it wrong most of the time. The one I disliked was " seems convinced "

From somebody who always used to use body language mini screen throughout the match to help base decisions on I'd go for this ^.

Once upon a time a player looking 'complacent or 'uninterested' was asking for a transfer or at least to be subbed (I run a tight ship :D ). Not any more....

To me and imvho only the body language screen during the match doesn't seem to reflect with as much logic what I'd expect as previous versions, and seems to make less difference to individual performance anyway so I've replaced that mini-screen with one showing me the opposition's formation which find far more useful to working out what I might do next.

I see the body language as a good way of assessing how the team feels that they should be performing. In the second match day screen, your team was at wits end because out of 9 shots and dominating possession, they were down 0-1 at home. The fans were no doubt booing and getting restless at the park. For me, it's a sign to change things up to put my team in better positions to make scoring opportunities with tactic tweaks and shouts. And to be honest, your team having an average rating of 6.67 in the first match screen is not a good performance, even winning by one goal and restricting their chances. Your team was well aware that they should be winning by a lot more.

Well, you're winning 7-1. If they didn't look confident they'd need medical help.

I use the body language widget all the time, but try not to take it too seriously. What really irks me is when suddenly professional veteran players are "Very Nervous" even though everything seems fine. I do waste a bit of time reviewing the play to try and figure out if something has set them off. Maybe a pitch invader or wild wombat?

after update new patch, my tactic realy working..... no stress anymore LOL :applause: :applause: :applause:

JuventusvNapoli_PitchFull_zps918a2541.jpg

Yeah this seems very realistic...

@Smac: It's often my veteran players that feel nervous too come to think about it...! Have not played after patch so can't comment on that though..

Archived