FM13 - Like Icarus to the Sun, the rise and (hopefully) rise of Jozef Prochazka

b101

Tough luck in the CL final. :(
Unlucky in the final mate

Cheers, but to be honest, they were probably better than us. They just have a stronger team, and to be honest, we've done well to win the last two league titles. Next year will be tough!

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barcelona FC logo.png

Summer 2029 - FC Barcelona

What do you do the summer after losing two season-defining games to your bitterest rivals? Go and spend big, I guess... The board keeps giving me a lot of money, it'd be rude not to spend it... Besides, there are clearly still areas that need an overhaul, and being outgunned by Madrid is not something I want to happen again. Still, we're looking towards the long-term objective of going all-Spanish, then all home-grown, so there has to be some reason applied here. Ideally, we need excellent tutors in key positions who can also play for the first team, at least for the next two seasons, as a lot of our great youth just isn't there yet.

The one that got away

My RVP moment. I went big for this lad - £80m big - but Atlético weren't having any of it. It's a shame, as he would tear up this league surrounded by my players in the Trequartista role that Federico Díaz made famous.

muriloandreacute_zpsf8956469.png

Transfers - players in

transfersin29_zpsa4cde249.png

So, who did we actually get? The first three were arranged a year or so ago, and I'm particularly excited by Paredes, who I think could become a world-class LB. Otherwise, the key transfers are the two biggest: Florentín is already world-class but was moaning at Spurs, whilst Alfredo Ramos is a striker I've had my eye on for a while, particularly seeing as Buelhoa refuses to develop any more. Anyway, here they are:

• Joel Mur - Our future Frank Lampard has suffered a bit as a result of the season-long loan. Needs tutoring quickly but is already mentally excellent for his age. If only you could still tweak training - he'd have the poacher set-up forever.
  • Richard Paredes - The aforementioned left back. Will rotate with Marjanovic this season with a view to possibly overtaking him in a year or two.
  • Julio César - I do feel sorry for all of these young attacking mids - I just can't make up my mind. At the least, César should be a good earner, but might well develop into a great AML - if I ever start using them again...
  • Julián Munoz - To be honest, he's mostly been signed for the Model Professional personality. I'm also intrigued by the fact that he's genuinely two-footed.
  • Toni Jiménez - Another ex-player, this one from Charlton. He's been shockingly treated there though and comes here to replace ter Stegen, who has gone to Bayern on a free. It'll be nice to finally have a keeper who is good in the air!
  • Diego Florentín - The only player who will slot straight into the first team, replacing Nehuen Miguel at MC. He's also a Model Professional and looks good for at least three more years. A classy player who should help take care of those pesky Mokhtaris and Diallos.
  • Alfredo Ramos - I've been watching him for ages and although he's only one-footed, he looks very dangerous as an all-round striker. Still has some development left in him, too.
  • Adolfo - £16.5m is a huge amount on a 16 year old, but he's the first 4.5* potential Spaniard I've found, so I had to have him! Already quick enough to trouble most defences, he'll start immediate work on the mental and physical stats. Shame about the Heading/Jumping thing though.

Barcelona FC logo.png

August 2029 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

aug29_zpsd742b81b.png

Yeah, imagine my face when that fixture list came up. We played much better in Madrid than the previous three times (possibly the return of Flamel helped) and were unlucky not to win - Malov equalised with 10 minutes to go. We returned less than a week later, and Alfredo Ramos got his first goal for the club with a header from a corner to take us back to the Nou Camp with a vital away goal. 5 days later again and we would finally beat Madrid (the first time in six fixtures!). Dierickx and Gabriel exchanged 20 yard strikes, before Ramos nodded in from a Guaita cross to give us the cup. Woohoo!

league_aug29_zpsc059a19d.png

because everyone loves a league table one game in

Champions League

groupgcl29_zpsdc31e9a5.png

A nice group this, should provide some enjoyable ties with 14 points easily achievable.

Player of the Month

Well, two goals against Real is a lot better than most of our other strikers last season managed! Already starting to improve, too!

2013-07-29_00013_zpsb5d63c24.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

September 2029 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

sep29_zpsc81acd3d.png

We absolutely tore Valencia to shreds at the Mestalla, before a young team took out Elche at home. Leverkusen put up no more of a fight, with Buelhoa their tormentor in chief. Newly promoted Cartagena were a trickier proposition than expected, but a header and tap-in from Flamel saw them off, before Mallorca were put to the sword by that man Fejzic. The same striker then took out Villarreal on his own to round off a perfect month for him and us.

league_sep29_zps018155d6.png

Player of the Month

Fejzic has been our main goal threat this month with some impeccable performances. Ideally he'd be able to dribble a little better, but perhaps I'm just being picky! A physical beast and hopefully he continues this rich vein of form.

2013-07-30_00003_zps14b5f07d.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

October 2029 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

sep29_zps099f7d2f.png

Celtic were far trickier than expected, and only a late Fejzic tap-in rescued a point. We also struggled at home to surprise package Numancia, who have made a great start to the season. Thankfully, Govier made a great break through the middle late on to seal the win. It was more of the usual against Espanyol before we secured an excellent win in Naples. Zaragoza also fell before a young side struggled to break down Palencia in the Copa - happily I had kept Franca in the side and he nodded one home before forcing the own goal from their keeper later on. All good so far, and no goals conceded in the league in 7 games.

league_sep29_zps3d5761bc.png

Player of the Month

Not necessarily our best performer this month, but Olivari has impressed with his development. He's been learning from Franca, which always helps, and retraining to the Treq role. I've never used a creative player there, so this makes an interesting change, and Egidio has been doing well - apparently he still has a star of potential left to fill too!

2013-07-30_00004_zps4ebc50bf.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

November 2029 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

nov29_zps9e932d38.png

Flamel's header eked out a victory over Atletico at their ground before we secured group qualification with a thrashing of Napoli in the Champions League. Fejzic had another one of his 'on' days against Sevilla (admittedly with two penalties). A reserve team then took out Valladolid and finally, we ensured we top the group in the Champions League with another excellent win over Leverkusen. The only possible downside to this month is that Real won all of their games as well - still, we remain 4 points ahead.

league_nov29_zps698a8266.png

Player of the Month

Franca hasn't played a huge amount in recent months - partly due to injury, partly due to rotation, but he's been excellent this month and remains a handful when he does play. He's still very much first choice and poses a lot of problems to the big teams.

2013-07-30_00009_zpscf6301c5.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

December 2029 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

dec29_zps7ce3cb58.png

The youngsters finished off Palencia in the Copa del Rey with first goals for Adolfo. A late Granada goal did nothing to damage our lead before Celtic were put to the sword by our reserve side. Want-away Colombian Camilo Martínez put in a great performance at Almería, scoring one and setting one up. Things weren't looking great at 1-1 against Valencia with two CMs injured, but a 2 minute double from Bilbao and Dierickx made the game safe. Our strongest side finished the month against Deportivo, and Fejzic again was the standout in a commanding performance. With Real at the Club World Cup, we have a nice gap at the top of the table.

league_dec29_zpsac8b4021.png

Player of the Month

CM Florentín has been exceptional since joining from Spurs, keeping out former starlet Nehuen Miguel. He's also been a great tutor for the youngsters and seems to be retaining his attributes well.

2013-07-31_00004_zps7193b193.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona - the La Masia graduates - December 2029 Update

Halfway through the season, we take a look at how the youngsters are progressing. Left hand screen was last year (or: March 29 intake for YPs 5,6 and 7; beginning of the season for Adolfo), Right hand is now.

YP1jan29_zps087dc062.pngYP1dec29_zps8eb79cfe.png

Yet more improvements for Teixidor, but the main news is that I've decided to retrain him to RB. The lack of Bravery, First Touch and Teamwork mean that he probably won't make it as a DM for me, but he might be more use at full back, where his pace becomes a huge attribute. Just need to improve the Crossing and Dribbling in that case! I'm still not convinced though but I'm pretty sure he'll be at least a good rotation option.

Chance of making the first team: 50% (-10%)

YP2jan29_zps48362410.pngYP2dec29_zps38fcd902.png

Tutoring from Model Professional Alfredo Ramos has helped him immeasurably, and Pedro now shares that personality. He's been focusing on the Treq role to try to pull up his Creativity, Off the Ball and Agility. The good news is that those three, as well as Composure have improved by 2. He now moves onto an Advanced Playmaker schedule to bring up Teamwork, Passing, Flair and Creativity further. Really pleased with his progression and he should see much more first team action soon.

Chance of making the first team: 80% (+20%)

YP3jan29_zps7c7a6d0b.pngYP3dec29_zps266bca8c.png

My worry with Juan Alberto is that he remains very one-dimensional. He can pass and is quite creative, but that's really about it. I'm not totally sure what to do with him from here, but I think he has to work on those defensive attributes if he's to become a member of the first team. Therefore, he concentrates on the Ball-winning Midfielder role to bring up his Tackling, Marking, Teamwork, Stamina and Work Rate.

Chance of making the first team: 30% (-10%)

YP4jan29_zps8238fb55.pngYP4dec29_zpsc42e3805.png

Marek continues to improve well and shows a lot of promise, with great boosts to his Strength, Tackling and Positioning. His focus will remain the Deep-Lying Playmaker role, and hopefully we can pull his Creativity, Composure and Decisions up a bit more. He is also now a Model Professional and is looking good, having made huge strides since the intake.

Chance of making the first team: 50% (+10%)

YP5intake_zpsebf86f5c.pngYP5dec29_zps8aed2a74.png

Tomeu has worked well since the intake, training on the wing-back role, and his attacking attributes are slowly rising. His mentals are flying too, and I'll get him tutored by Marjanovic as soon as possible to work on the hidden attributes. Another year of development in the U19s and he should be ready for some decent rotation.

Chance of making the first team: 70% (+10%)

YP6intake_zps60105796.pngYP6dec29_zpsbbc0ee27.png

Well just look at the huge boost to his Determination! His other attributes haven't pushed up quite as much as I might have hoped, but there's definite promise there. The Treq role is one of my favourites for boosting key attacking stats, and Díaz joins that programme too. Still needs a bit of a push though and I've had a moan at him about his training level - hopefully he gets the hint.

Chance of making the first team: 20% (-10%)

YP7intake_zpsbc00830c.pngYP7dec29_zps972bb2d0.png

Hmm, still not a huge amount of progress - the odd few attributes have gone up by one, but I doubt he'll ever be a world-beater. Again, he goes onto the Treq regime to aim to boost that Creativity - I can't have players who are unable to spot the right option, and if he can't do that, he won't make it. Once I get his Creativity up to 9 or 10, we'll start work on First Touch and Composure.

Chance of making the first team: 20% (-10%)

adolfo_zpse33d81b9.pngadolfo29_zps7cc9d7db.png

I know he's not a Youth Product, but I also want to keep track of £16m signing Adolfo, who looks like he is turning into Spain's brightest prospect. Now with a full 5 star potential, he has picked up a few of his attributes by one. The idea is to get him tutored by Alfredo Ramos as soon as possible to aim for that Model Professional personality. Then, we'll turn him into an incredible poacher :)

Excellent season so far,looks like some of the youth products will be in the first team sooner rather than later.

Cheers, we always start out strong, the trick is keeping it going! Pedro and Adolfo get the odd game and Teixidor's playing a bit more now that I'm making him a RB. Hopefully we'll get someone really class in the next intake that I can push and push - I might be being a little greedy though :D

Interesting seeing all the probability ratings you do.

To be fair, it's all complete guesswork... Glad you're liking it though :)

Great start to the season, hope you get a chance to dish out some revenge to Real in the cups too.

Thanks pal - we're already down to face Real in the Copa del Rey final again but I'm really hoping that someone else knocks them out of the Champions League, I've lost three finals to them already!

Barcelona FC logo.png

January 2030 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

jan30_zpse0d43404.png

Into the thirties we go! With a comfortable 4-1 lead from the first leg, the youngsters again took to the pitch against Valencia, and although they didn't do brilliantly, a second half Franca goal saw us through. Then came numerous games against Sociedad, all of which were won easily, and a poor performance against Bilbao in which we were lucky to salvage a draw. No such luck at home to Real... We dominated the match, they had two shots: one a comfortable header that Jimenez dropped, the second a tap in to follow it up. Grrrrrrrrrr. We then destroyed Las Palmas in the Copa del Rey semi to set up a final with Madrid and negotiated a tough, tough match with bogey team Betis.

league_jan30_zps369bf54f.png

Player of the Month

The supposedly inconsistent Fejzic has kept on scoring this month and is still improving! He needs to keep it up...

2013-07-31_00016_zps85369c71.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

February 2030 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

feb30_zps4acd7f88.png

Another heavy month brought with it seven outstanding performances and one shocker. We went five consecutive games without conceding and with Fejzic grabbing yet more crucial goals, but the Numancia game was appalling. I did rest a couple of players ahead of the Juve tie, but we should have at least secured a draw. Unfortunately, we never got started, and as a result, whilst the initiative is still with us, Madrid are back breathing down our necks again. Three of our players made Spain debuts at the end of this month though, with CBs Carlos Bilbao and Miguel Angel Morcillo and GK Toni Jimenez deservedly pulling on that famous red shirt. Hopefully more to come soon!

league_feb30_zps21d9eeaf.png

Player of the Month

fejzicrecord_zps55c88a44.png

It's only February!!! See last month. What a player.

2013-08-01_00004_zps329e3b2c.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

March 2030 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

mar30_zps13698cf8.png

Ten goals in the first two games was an excellent start with all of our remaining strikers getting on the scoresheet. Unfortunately, in the Zaragoza match both centre mids Florentín and Hermann went out for two months, leaving us with a bit of a headache in the middle of the park. This really showed in the Juve match. 3-0 up from the first leg, they quickly scored three away goals of their own, bringing the tie level within 14 minutes. Fejzic, as he so often has this season, brought us back into it with two outstanding headers. An excellent win over Atletico followed, but in the final game of the month we couldn't capitalise on Real's first loss of the season, only managing a draw with Sevilla.

league_mar30_zps2e6a0711.png

Player of the Month

With our two first choice centre mids out through injury, Nehuen has had to step up, and he's played really well. Obviously not quite as effective as he used to be, but he's still putting in good performances against the weaker sides.

2013-08-02_00009_zps2959b999.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona - the La Masia graduates 2030

intake30_zps169d8f28.png

An exceptional intake, with three truly classy players coming in - Roig is now actually 4* after the Assistant got a proper look at him.

YP8intake_zpsf3ad2d33.png

Simón (YP8) is the undoubted star of the intake, and looks like a great little player - at 5'7 he really fits the Barca mould of smaller, technical players. I'm going to train him in the Marília fashion and will be delighted if he turns out half as good! He comes with one PPM - Gets into opposition area - and will be brilliant as an AMC. In terms of areas for focus, Technique and Flair look the obvious candidates. Very, very excited by him!

Chance of making the first team: 90% (as definite as anything can be)

YP9intake_zps6965c5c3.png

As I say, Roig's potential has since risen to 4* and he looks another lovely AMC prospect. Not quite as mentally strong as Simón, but he is exceptionally good technically. We'll bring his Pace up first and get him some tutoring quickly, but should star alongside Simón at AMC in the future - potentially requiring a new formation.

Chance of making the first team: 80%

YP10intake_zps04e402df.png

Another DMC is the final player to come through our ranks, although there's definite potential to push him back to CB or even make him a Libero with his excellent Off the Ball and Positioning. Needs work on Quickness first of all while that's still easy to improve, and then we'll look at improving those defensive attributes: Marking, Anticipation and Strength. Also very pleased with him coming in.

Chance of making the first team: 60% - depends where he eventually plays!

As I was scrolling down I thought you was going to walk the league but a few draws have let Real back in it. Tough CL draw there but good luck with that and the rest of the season

Yeah, since the turn of the year we've been nowhere near as good as we were at the start - also, Real have always had a few games in hand - most of which they've won

Barcelona FC logo.png

April 2030 - FC Barcelona

Domestic Fixtures

apr30_zpsa7c1f610.png

With things hotting up both at home and abroad, it made sense to split this up a bit. We were neck and neck with Real going into this month - granted they were three points behind, but due to their 1-0 win at the Nou Camp, should we lose a game, they would take top spot, irrespcctive of our superior goal difference. We were poor again at home to Levante, but Dierickx slotted in two nice finishes to keep things ticking over. Away at Valladolid was much better, with creative striker Olivari returning to give us a huge boost. Against third placed Granada we really improved, taking them apart. Then came the poor draw away to Deportivo. A number of players were rested, but again we went 2-0 down quickly after an own goal from keeper Jimenez and a tap in. Franca pulled the game back and Dierickx, on the stroke of 90 minutes, missed a sitter to give us breathing space. Real also drew though, so it's as you were.

league_apr30_zpsaf3c2be1.png

Champions League:

Quarter Final vs. Manchester United (away)

Remember our horrendous start against Juve last time out? The same happens again, with United's strike partnership scoring three soft goals in the first ten minutes, with RB Guaita having a torrid time. Dierickx pulled one back after 32 minutes with a neat finish before Fejzic's header on the stroke of half time made things look better. Their striker completed a hat-trick with a great strike after 55 minutes, but a great run and shot from Buelhoa gave the game a good ending (for us) and a wonderful Newcastle-esque scoreline.

manutda30_zps7c36b997.png

Quarter Final vs. Manchester United (away)

Much more like it - Dierickx smashed home a loose ball from a corner before Nehuen Miguel slotted in from the edge of the area just before half time. United needed two but looked utterly toothless, and Olivari finished them off with two lovely strikes.

manutdh30_zps8be2ee35.png

Semi Final vs. Real Madrid (away)

With all of our recent defensive frailties, the last thing we wanted was a 5th minute injury to centre-back Linares, with youngster Morcillo having to come on to take his place. What I wasn't expecting was for the young lad to have the game of his life, repelling every one of Real's attacks and keeping star striker Malov under wraps. We didn't score, but 0-0 felt like a huge victory.

rma30_zps4753790d.png

Semi Final vs. Real Madrid (home)

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! After last year's almighty collapse to Real on all fronts, it was great to absolutely destroy them in the second leg. An early corner forced a mistake from CB Ramírez and Fejzic doubled the lead shortly after. He went on to grab two more with a fantastic header and a low strike before half-time. They must have been shell-shocked, and whilst they got one back shortly after half time, Buelhoa got a fifth to send us into the final in the perfect way.

clsemi_zps908a0ab6.png

Player of the Month

It could have been Fejzic again after that great hat-trick mentioned above, but Olivari's return has been huge for us. His creativity is a huge asset in our front line and nicely complements Dierickx's all-round game and Fejzic's out and out brute force.

2013-08-02_00013_zpsce14a0d5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Barcelona FC logo.png

May 2030 - FC Barcelona

Domestic Fixtures

may30_zps4e3572c9.png

We needed three wins to secure the title and that never really looked in doubt. Three first half strikes saw Almeria bite the dust before a rotated side destroyed Athletic Bilbao, with an especially pleasing performance from striker Buelhoa, who hasn't seen much first team action this season with the emergence of Pedro and Adolfo. We rounded things off by putting four past fellow Basque side Sociedad to lift the title for a third consecutive season.

league_may30_zps1f8ba4cc.png

Copa-del-Rey.jpg

2029/2030 - Copa del Rey Final

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona's run to the final

coparunbarca30_zps98df04dd.png

rm%2Bbadge.jpg

Real Madrid's run to the final

coparunreal30_zpse00e9650.png

Odds: Barcelona 3-1, Real Madrid 2-1 (Fav)

copa30lineups_zps66c78caf.png

An injury to Diallo and the odd benching of Mokhtari means that Real's lineup isn't quite as good as it has been in past years. Never underestimate Malov and Peluso up front though, and their back four are also very strong. Florentín is still injured, meaning Miguel holds on to the CM (a) slot, whilst Paredes' and Morillo's excellent form in the last month earns their places.

5 minutes in and a long goal kick from Jiménez is headed straight back to Peluso. A quick interchange later and he's on the edge of the area, but Morin snuffs it out, feeding Govier, who spots Fejzic in space... A long ball over the top gives the German a one on one, but he can only find the side netting. Three minutes later and we counter again from a Real throw deep in our half, with Miguel breaking forward from midfield to feed Dierickx, again one on one... but saved by Ramírez. We look well in control, but complacency almost strikes after 35 minutes, with a deep cross from Burrows finding Malov unmarked, five yards out, but the striker heads over the bar! Huge letoff... We earn one last chance before half time from a well-worked throw in and Miguel forces another good save from their keeper.

The second half takes ages to get going and it's becoming a worry that we haven't scored from one of these chances. Two new strikers enter the fray - Olivari moving back to midfield to accommodate Buelhoa for Dierickx and Franca replaces Miguel. 7 minutes later and the move pays dividends. Buelhoa picks the ball up on the halfway line and there is no immediate danger. He dances past two men though before cutting inside. 25 yards out and he jinks past another defender before moving into the area and sneaking a shot past Xuxa and Ramírez! 1-0 Barcelona! Madrid are really going for it now and we get another huge break as striker Peluso nods wide from four yards. Within minutes, it's all academic, Fejzic nods on a Franca through ball to Buelhoa who cuts back inside the last defender and slots in at the near post. 2-0 Barcelona!The final whistle went, and Barcelona had won the Copa del Rey!!!

copafinal30_zps65435595.png

Gotta love beating Real!

champions-league-logo.jpg

2029/2030 - UEFA Champions League Final

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona's run to the final

clrunbarca30_zps070e40f0.png

fc_Porto.png

FC Porto's run to the final

clrunporto30_zps7e9f9e58.png

Odds: Barcelona 1-2 (Fav), FC Porto 8-1

Porto have eked their way through to the final with two away goal wins and a great victory over Man City. We had a tougher run to the final highlighted by that destruction of Madrid at the Nou Camp. The retirement of James Rodriguez hasn't hit Porto that hard, as they splashed £20m on a great Benfica left mid (Daniel Ferreira). Their strikers are a great partnership with the tricky, pacy Sami well complemented by the creative Berardi. CB Porcu was once a Charlton loanee for me in my brief Premiership spell, but we should have the edge here.

clfinal30lineups_zps02875a9a.png

A slow first ten minutes here, but it quickly heats up with Porto's RM Gil running at Marjanovic before putting in a great cross that Flamel only just beats their ST to. Guaita recovers the ball and feeds Morin, who in turn finds Olivari midway in the Porto half. Twisting and turning, the Italian beats two men before smashing in a low drive from the edge of the box. 1-0 Barcelona! Five minutes later, and again it's Gil who provides the outlet, this time coming inside before slotting through for the RB to put in another great cross, but Jiménez saves well from Berardi. After 34 minutes Porto are working the ball around our half again, but that man Morin steals the ball before playing Guaita into space. The Argentine chips it long to Dierickx, who rolls it on to Fejzic. The German runs at the defence before finding Olivari in space eighteen yards out... same result. 2-0 Barcelona! It's almost even worse for Porto as Flamel heads against the post just before half-time and with seconds to spare before the whistle, Dierickx shoots low with the same result. It's all Barca here.

We slow things down in the second half, just looking to hold onto the ball and stifle the game. This works perfectly for twenty minutes before we force a throw in on the right flank. Guaita takes it and throws it all the way across to the six yard box, where Olivari smashes home for his hat-trick. Far too simple. 3-0 Barcelona! The youngsters are on the pitch now, drinking it in, and La Masia product Pedro plays a key part in the next move, dropping deep to lay off to Morin who finds Florentín, but the Paraguayan puts it straight at the keeper before missing an open goal with the rebound. Fittingly it was Olivari who ran the ball down the right hand flank as the final whistle went and Barcelona were European Champions!!!

clfinal30result_zpsb705b865.png

Woop woop!

Well done making the final from that half of the draw.

Cheers - it certainly could have been easier, but we played so well against Real that it was well worth it!

What a result against Real Shame it wasn't in the final but that is nearly as good a bit of revenge

Agreed - I prefer two legged ties against them as I often misjudge how attacking to play in neutral venues... I still hate Real with a passion on this save after all the strife I went through with Roma.

Excellent performances so far and an epic win over Real in the Champions League Damn cliffhangers

Muchos gracias - hope it was worth the wait!

Looking forward to the final!

Bit of a damp squib really, but I'll take a boring trophy after last season's 'exciting' final!

Ah well, I see the Spanish league is as boring in FM2013 as in real life, with Barcelona and Madrid winning with around 100 points and the rest far far away.

Save for the results of Granada in 28-29-30 and the occasional surprise such as Numancia, it looks quite accurate.

Ah well, I see the Spanish league is as boring in FM2013 as in real life, with Barcelona and Madrid winning with around 100 points and the rest far far away.

Save for the results of Granada in 28-29-30 and the occasional surprise such as Numancia, it looks quite accurate.

Yeah, you'll notice in most of my end of season reports I moaned about La Liga for a while, then decided to join them. I fancy taking on a lower league Spanish side in the future, but it is pretty samey for the moment. I've never managed Barca before this though and hugely enjoying it at the moment :)

Barcelona FC logo.png

End of Season 2029/30 Mop-Up

The top competitions in the world to date:

Czech Republic:

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Jablonec[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Teplice[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Teplice[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Slavia Prague[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Slovan Liberec[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Slovan Liberec[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

England:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Charlton[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Charlton[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Charlton[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

France:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Rennes[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[TD]Montpellier[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[TD]Valenciennes[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Germany: - Three seasons in a row?!? Unglaublich!

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Borussia Dortmund[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Leverkusen[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Bayer Leverkusen[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Frankfurt[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Nurnberg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Frankfurt[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Hannover[/TD]

[TD]Gladbach[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Gladbach[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Italy:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Atalanta[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Fiorentina[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Lazio[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Fiorentina[/TD]

[TD]Udinese[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Lazio[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Cagliari[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Lazio[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Spain:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Granada[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Athletic Bilbao[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Betis[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Real Mallorca[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Athletic Bilbao[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Levante[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Champions League:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD]Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]Ataturk Olympic, Istanbul[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Stade Velodrome, Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Estadio da Luz, Lisbon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Millennium Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Wembley Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Bernabeu[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Old Trafford[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Olimpico, Rome[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Luzhniki, Moscow[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Olympiastadion, Berlin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]OAKA Spyros Luis, Athens[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]Stade de France[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]La Cartujá, Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Atlético Madrid[/TD]

[TD]San Siro[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Manchester United[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Ataturk Olympic, Istanbul[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Manchester City[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Millennium Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Manchester City[/TD]

[TD]Estadio de la Luz, Lisbon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Wembley Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Europa League:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD]Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Charlton Athletic[/TD]

[TD]Stade Geoffrey-Guichard, Saint-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Spartak Moscow[/TD]

[TD]Ernst-Happel, Vienna[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Aviva Stadium, Dublin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Cagliari[/TD]

[TD]Sukru Saracoglu, Istanbul[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Artemio Franchi, Florence[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Stoke City[/TD]

[TD]De Kuip, Rotterdam[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Tottenhame[/TD]

[TD]Stade Roi Badouin, Belgium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Hampden Park[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Allianz Arena[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Stadium of Light, Sunderland[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Olympiastadion, Helsinki[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Stadion Slaski, Chorzow[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Friends Arena, Stockholm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[TD]Parc des Princes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Montpellier[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Estadio do Dragao[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Sporting Lisbon[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Vicente Calderon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Juventus Stadium, Turin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]Amsterdam ArenA[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Trophy Cabinet:

7x Champions League
4x Ligue 1
4x Serie A
4x Club World Cup
3x UEFA Super Cup
3x La Liga
3x Coupe de France
2x Coupe de la Ligue
2x Jupiler Pro League
2x TIM Cup
1x Copa Del Rey
1x Cofidis Cup

Former Club Watch:

[u][color=#CC0000]Curicó Unido (managed 2012/13)[/color][/u]

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Year  | Pos  | League    |  Notes                                        |
| 2015  | 6th  | Primera   |                                               |
| 2016  | 18th | Primera   |                                               |
| 2017  | 1st  | Primera B | Promoted as Champions                         |
| 2018  | 18th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |
| 2019  | 1st  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2020  | 4th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2021  | 6th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2022  | 2nd  | Primera B | Promoted through playoffs                     |
| 2023  | 18th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |
| 2024  | 6th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2025  | 4th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2026  | 2nd  | Primera B | Promoted through playoffs                    |
| 2027  | 18th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |
| 2028  | 2nd  | Primera B | Promoted through playoffs                    |
| 2029  | 17th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |

So, one place is improvement... right?

[u][color=#FFCC00]Lokeren (managed Jan 2014/17)[/color][/u]

| Year    | Pos  | League      |  Notes                                    |
| 2017/8  | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2018/9  | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup, Europa QF                    |
| 2019/20 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup, CL 1st Knockout              |
| 2020/21 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2021/22 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | CL 1st Knockout                           |
| 2022/23 | 3rd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2023/24 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2024/25 | 2nd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2025/26 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2026/27 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2027/28 | 2nd  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup, Europa 1st KO                |
| 2028/29 | 2nd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2028/29 | 3rd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |

As much of a nothing season as they've had in a long while.

[u][color=#FF0000]Rennes (managed July 17/22)[/color][/u]

| Year     | Pos | League  |  Notes                                        |
| 2022/23  | 1st | Ligue 1 | CL SF                                         |
| 2023/24  | 2nd | Ligue 1 | Coupe de la Ligue, CL SF                      |
| 2024/25  | 1st | Ligue 1 | Coupe de France, CL 1st Knockout              |
| 2025/26  | 1st | Ligue 1 | CL 1st Knockout                               |
| 2026/27  | 2nd | Ligue 1 | Coupe de la Ligue, CL SF                      |
| 2027/28  | 1st | Ligue 1 | CL QF                                         |
| 2028/29  | 2nd | Ligue 1 | CL QF                                         |
| 2029/30  | 4th | Ligue 1 | CL 1st Knockout                               |

Hideous season including a poor CL Knockout defeat to Shakhtar

[u][color=#3104B4]Crystal Palace (managed July-November 22)[/color][/u]

| Year     |  Pos  | League       |  Notes                                 |
| 2022/23  | 11th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2023/24  | 12th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2024/25  | 11th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2025/26  | 16th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2026/27  | 22nd  | Championship | Relegated                              |
| 2027/28  | 7th   | League One   |                                        |
| 2028/29  | 1st   | League One   |                                        |
| 2029/30  | 21st  | Championship |                                        |

Safe. Just.

[u][color=#FE2E2E]Charlton (managed November 22/23)[/color][/u]

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Year     | Pos  | League      |  Notes                                    |
| 2023/24  | 9th  | Premiership |                                           |
| 2024/25  | 8th  | Premiership | Qualified for Europa League               |
| 2025/26  | 4th  | Premiership | Europa League 1st knockout                |
| 2026/27  | 6th  | Premiership | Champions League QF                       |
| 2027/28  | 4th  | Premiership | Europa League finalists                   |
| 2028/29  | 1st  | Premiership | Europa League finalists                   |
| 2029/30  | 6th  | Premiership | Europa League finalists                   |

Gutting again in the Champions League, this time losing 6-3 to Chelsea. A tough start to their title defence, but they're clearly a top six team now.

[u][color=#FF8000]AS Roma (managed November 23-June 27)[/color][/u]

| Year     | Pos  | League      |  Notes                                    |
| 2027/28  | 1st  | Serie A     | CL SF, TIM Cup, World Club Cup            |
| 2028/29  | 1st  | Serie A     | CL QF                                     |
| 2029/30  | 6th  | Serie A     | CL QF                                     |

So poor from them, even if they were only 9 points off the title in a close league, they should be doing much better with the team I left them.

As always, any further information, just shout :)

Barcelona FC logo.png

August 2030 - FC Barcelona

With no transfer business whatsoever, apart from a few loans to get some guys a bit more game time, I've decided that this is the season when the youngsters finally start to step up. Franca, Miguel, Govier, Linares, Florentin, Flamel etc are all on the wrong side of thirty, and whilst there's still a bit left in them, we need to push on soon or there'll be too much of a gap.

Fixtures

aug30_zpsf263bcbf.png

We started La Liga early with a victory over bogey side Betis thanks to a late Buelhoa strike after Dierickx set us on our way. The double header against Real again went our way - just! - after a Fejzic penalty in a terrible second leg. We then destroyed Chelsea in the Super Cup but only came away with a 2-1 win to show for it. Still, two pieces of silverware isn't bad for eight days work.

league_aug30_zpsb6cb20bb.png

Player of the Month

Still a beastly performer, far better than his attributes would suggest. Dreading the moment he retires...

2013-08-26_00003_zps9210aa90.jpg

Champions League Group:

clgroupb30_zpsad96a4fb.png

Should be straightforward.

Barcelona FC logo.png

September 2030 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

sep30_zps021f36f9.png

Back to the daily grind this month with a lot of wins in La Liga. Most pleasing has been the defensive showings - we may not be firing on all cylinders up front, but the one goal conceded in the league in six games is great going (only caused by Carlos Bilbao ducking out of a header against Hercules). Florentin won the rush to the hat-trick penalty against Deportivo but Dierickx can hardly complain - he's scoring regularly enough! A young side struggled against Monaco but came away with the win after an Adolfo finish. Atletico posed no problems before Villarreal were also swept aside easily. A great start.

league_sep30_zpsa6bbeda3.png

Player of the Month

Youngster Flavio is rewarding the faith shown in him by topping La Liga's assists chart with 5 in four starts. Should be a Spanish national within a year so hopefully we can convert him :)

2013-08-26_00005_zps1a5eed2c.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

October 2030 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

league_oct30_zps38e392d8.png

A great month but with one pretty major blip. We went the whole of October without conceding, setting a new record in the process before somehow contriving to lose 2-1 at home to Espanyol. It wasn't even a weak team, but Dierickx and Fejzic both missed sitters and they scored with their only two shots on goal. Utterly infuriating, and it hands Real the advantage. It's a shame, as the rest of the month had been truly excellent...

oct30_zpsd32451c7.png

Player of the Month

In spite of his profligacy against Espanyol, Raymond remains our best striker and is shouldering much of the goalscoring burden in Fejzic's barren patch.

2013-08-27_00003_zpsceb4b314.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

November 2030 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

nov30_zpse1c1f543.png

Well now. I haven't had a month like this in AGES and I'm not best pleased. We started with the aforementioned shocker against Espanyol but recovered by smashing Fener for 6 in Turkey. We returned to pound on Sevilla before the first Clasico. Hermann's drive from the edge of the area put us one up before a mistake from Flamel let in Malov to equalise. Buelhoa's solo run and finish rounded the game off nicely though. And then we go and lose to Numancia... 6 clear cut chances and we only took one from Fejzic's rebound. Adolfo, Dierickx, Fejzic - they all missed simple chances and we paid the price. Finally, with qualification and the top of the group secured, I rested just about everyone for Monaco. Again though, we played really well for a team with an average age of 19, and should have one, but a late strike gave them the points. Somehow, we're only 1 point behind Madrid so it's not disastrous yet.

league_nov30_zpsa9a229a4.png

Player of the Month

Versatile defender Gaspar Jimenez gets it this month for being the standout player in a poor side. His mentals still really need work, but he's come on a long way since he first joined from Mallorca and I hope he can be the commanding centre back we need in the future.

2013-08-27_00009_zps46af9485.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

December 2030 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

dec30_zps9a269f9c.png

Well that's the reaction we were looking for. A great individual performance from Flavio inspired us against lowly Mallorca before we took Milan apart - the second time I've put 8 past them on this version of FM (the first an even better performance from my Uniao Lamas side in their debut CL season). A reserve side eased past Levante. The next round was right around the corner and Malaga proved an easy proposition. In only our second La Liga match of the month, we destroyed Valladolid before the Club World Cup. This is always a nice occasion and a good chance to play some of the fringe players who aren't registered for the League. Anyway, Sétif and Internacional simply weren't good enough. Back at home, Madrid had a game in hand, and won it.

league_dec30_zps84b0ebda.png

Player of the Month

Fejzic has started getting his goal touch back in the last month and the team has really benefited. He's nowhere near last year's level and I'm not really sure why, but he's getting there.

2013-08-28_00008_zps47ee69b3.jpg

CL Knockout Round Draw

clknockout30_zpsaac25f2b.png

Quite happy with this. Great to see Granada win their group, but it's a shame they drew the hardest team possible.

Archived