FM13 - Like Icarus to the Sun, the rise and (hopefully) rise of Jozef Prochazka

b101

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh - second time of asking thanks to the forum ticket 'expiring'.

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona - the La Masia graduates - January 2031 Update

Halfway through the season, we take a look at how the youngsters are progressing. Left hand screen was last year (or: March 30 intake for YPs 8, 9 and 10; beginning of the season for Adolfo), Right hand is now.

YP1dec29_zps8eb79cfe.pngyp1jan31_zps4b81a62f.png

The move to retrain Teixidor to RB seems to be paying dividends and it makes a lot more sense to utilise his pace at RB than at holding mid. I'm now going to focus on a rotation between Dribbling, First Touch, Passing and Composure - after which I'll be very happy with him as a first team player.

Chance of making the first team: 70% (+20%)

YP2dec29_zps38fcd902.pngyp2jan31_zps9d2826e4.png

Yet more immense improvement from Pedro, who has seen a lot of game time this season. He is now on the Poacher schedule to improve his attacking attributes, after a great improvement on the Treq schedule - look at the jump in that Creativity! I'd like it if his Jumping was better, but it costs too much CA to raise it to 14 or so, which is where I'd like it to be. Next up will be an attempt to raise his Teamwork and maybe a little bit on Jumping.

Chance of making the first team: 90% (+10%)

YP3dec29_zps266bca8c.pngyp3jan31_zps4da7e1ce.png

His quickness has improved immeasurably over recent months, and whilst his creativity is still a strength, I don't think there's much else to put him into the first team picture. Add to that our new Assistant's lowered report on his potential and I'd be very surprised if he becomes anything other than a backup.

Chance of making the first team: 20% (-10%)

YP4dec29_zpsc42e3805.pngyp4jan31_zpsdef27d98.png

Yet more great improvements from Marek, who has seen a lot of game time this season with injury hitting DM Morin early on. A focus on the Deep Lying Playmaker role has helped his mental stats hugely and this will probably remain his focus for the rest of the season. Really happy with his development and I can now really see him making it.

Chance of making the first team: 60% (+10%)

YP5dec29_zps8aed2a74.pngyp5jan31_zpse5abdbbb.png

A poor decision to tutor him with Marjanovic dropped his Determination significantly, but it has helped his other attributes. He could still do with being a little quicker and I'll be aiming to bring up his Dribbling and Crossing too. Should make it though.

Chance of making the first team: 70% (-)

YP6dec29_zpsbbc0ee27.pngyp6jan31_zps3820800d.png

A really pleasing set of improvements from Díaz, who has benefited hugely from Franca's tuition. With him, I'll probably abandon my rounded approach to training and just go for the role I want him to play in the future (APM/CM (A))

Chance of making the first team: 30% (+10%)

YP7dec29_zps972bb2d0.pngyp7jan31_zps9ae1de48.png

Lasarte is destroying the U18 league but I still can't see him being anything other than a backup. As with Díaz, we'll try to just train him as a Poacher and see what happens.

Chance of making the first team: 20% (-)

YP8intake_zpsf3ad2d33.pngyp8jan31_zpscd8a54a2.png

He's dropped half a star of potential with the introduction of our new Assistant, but his stats continue to improve nicely, particularly the mentals and physicals. Technically, he's now training the Attacking Midfielder role in an attempt to bring up the Flair and Work Rate

Chance of making the first team: 90% (-)

YP9intake_zps6965c5c3.pngyp9jan31_zps4aecbb86.png

Well, Roig has been nothing but frustrating, rejecting not one but two tutors and actually dropping more attribute points than he's gained. Needs to sort it out quickly if he's to fulfil his potential.

Chance of making the first team: 40% (-40%)

YP10intake_zps04e402df.pngyp10jan31_zps6a33bde3.png

As frustrating as Roig has been, Planaguma has been every bit as pleasant a surprise, developing brilliantly and gaining a huge amount of respect from the Assistant. He's currently training the Libero role, which should make him a more rounded player and gives me more options. Looking very good.

Chance of making the first team: 80% (+20%)

adolfo29_zps7cc9d7db.pngadolfo31_zps3542f96c.png

Tutoring from Dierickx has raised his Determination even further and his other stats are flying too. The best rated youngster in our squad, Adolfo looks simply immense. Now training on the Poacher role in an attempt to keep pushing those key attacking attributes. Then we'll work on the Flair and Passing a bit more, but pretty much everything, bar Jumping, looks class.

Chance of making the first team: 100%

davidjan31_zpsa2ed8648.png

David somehow missed a YP tag two seasons back, but he's developed really well and looks a good little Deep Lying Playmaker. He's probably not good enough defensively to play the DM role, but it's nice to have options at CM.

Chance of making the first team: 40%

8-0 against Milan! How they must have fallen.

Yeah, they were never that strong when I was with Roma and to be honest, they've done well to make the CL group stages. Inter are even worse, in 13th, with AC only one place better. Lazio are pretty resurgent this season, currently in 3rd after a few seasons in the doldrums. No shock relegations really in any league though - bar Everton who have yo-yoed since 2021

Could be a battle that goes down to the wire between you and Madrid!

Yeah, my thoughts exactly - can't be much closer than a couple of seasons back though!

Barcelona FC logo.png

January 2031 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

jan31_zps4457c673.png

One step forward, two steps back... After a great December, we faltered again in the league, contriving to lose to a weak Osasuna side as well as dropping points in Madrid against Atletico. Real too dropped points against Getafe, so it's not all bad, but we should be doing much better than this. On the plus side, we won our way through to the Copa Del Rey final, against Atletico, after great victories over Depor and Real. Poor in the league though, with even the Betis game a struggle, and this needs rectifying in a February which sees 6 La Liga ties, all of them winnable.

league_jan31_zps7678278d.png

Player of the Month

Hermann has been very influential in our victories this month, particularly in the first leg against Real. Sadly, he was missing for the stupid loss at Osasuna though.

2013-08-30_00003_zps50eb782b.jpg

A little Media Handling Insight

For those who have never seen it, one of the most useful threads on this forum is The Personality and Media Handling Guide. It requires a little bit of effort, but helps hugely in working out some of the hidden attributes which determine how well your players perform, and it can also be crucial for tutoring purposes as well as scouting players.

One of my main views I use, particularly for tutoring, is this one below:

tutoringview_zpsf5bb6609.png

The golden standard I try to aim for is Model Professional, and I was lucky that I arrived with Linares already at the club. I've since brought in Ramos and Munoz, pretty much exclusively for tutoring purposes, and the result is that three of my future back four are already Model Professionals. What you may not know, I certainly didn't for a while, is that Media Handling also gives you an insight into their hidden attributes. So, using the thread linked above, I quickly jotted down what rough personality attributes we have in the squad, and here they are.

personalities_zpsdd3e618e.png

The highlighting makes things a little hard to follow, but Green is the best tutor in that group. Dal Maso is also excellent, as is Domingo (or will be when he's old enough). The personalities are ranked in my order of preference, and the two guys in yellow near the bottom are two that I've earmarked as really needing a kick. So, as soon as possible, Simon will be tutored by Dierickx or Buelhoa, and Roig will get the Franca treatment. I've found that if you try to jump too much they just reject it - as was the case with Roig, and hopefully this can bring them up.

Barcelona FC logo.png

February 2031 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

feb31_zps52c84c3d.png

Just like after the last time we faltered, we bounced straight back with six wins in the league. Unfortunately, Real matched us every step of the way to retain their gap at the top. This month wasn't without a few hairy moments, as we went behind twice on Basque territory against Athletic and Sociedad. Pedro (YP2) managed his first hat-trick against Deportivo and Adolfo also grabbed three goals throughout the month - a good return for our two young strikers.

league_feb31_zps66e8ebf5.png

Player of the Month

Pedro (YP2) has finally started grabbing some goals this month and looks really dangerous in the Treq role. I had earmarked that position for Olivari, but with more performances in this vein, the Spaniard may well take it from him.

2013-08-31_00004_zps27354f1c.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

March 2031 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

mar31_zps6ecf28d0.png

We kept up our good run of form with an excellent win over Almeria after going 4-0 up before half time. Before the next game we were given a boost, with Madrid losing in Mallorca. Our match was comfortable, with us racing into a 3-0 lead before Valencia pulled one back. Pedro (YP2)'s second goal made the game safe before they grabbed a consolation. We blew our new found lead with a draw in Granada - we were poor and deserved nothing more, whilst Madrid leapfrogged us by beating Zaragoza. On the 16th though, it was all change again, as Real drew at Valladolid whilst we destroyed Getafe with a hat trick from substitute Joel Mur. We rounded the month off by negotiating the first knockout round with a professional performance against Benfica.

league_mar31_zpsa8cae45e.png

Player of the Month

With four goals in a couple of appearances, the Spanish Frank Lampard (poor guy) is developing well. Now a wonderkid, he gives me a very different option at CM (A) to the other, more creative possibilities.

2013-08-31_00021_zpsf4e22e7a.jpg

Champions League Quarter and Semi Finals

clqfdraw31_zps5a809aae.png

An exciting draw this with four genuinely great ties. We should be fine against Juve and you'd back Real, Man Utd and Chelsea in the others, but they should all be close.

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona - the La Masia graduates - March 2031 Intake

Our first intake since losing Head of Youth Development Guillermo Amor and it shows, with a poorer intake than recent years and just the one YP tag. I've shown the two best, and they are both CBs, with Murillo actually a very good prospect. Nobody else really shines through though.

yp11intake_zps38dcbedc.png

Needs work on his physical stats but it's good to see high mental stats in the key areas. Already being tutored by Model Professional Linares.

orriola_zpsf00f4da5.png

Orriols isn't bad, but the potential suggests he's nowhere near first team quality. Again, pace needs a lot of work first and then he'll just be trained as a limited defender.

Barcelona FC logo.png

April 2031 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

apr31_zpse0f362fb.png

A huge month, and one that hasn't gone as well as we would have liked. We started with a comfortable win over Espanyol, with Adolfo grabbing a goal against his old club. Then came the killer result - 0-0 in a match we utterly dominated against Sevilla, with 22 shots, 14 on target, to their 2... This meant that if Real beat us then they would have a two point lead. That match was sandwiched by two ties with Juventus, which were straightforward enough - to the extent that I rested a lot of players for the second leg after a brilliant performance in Turin. Against Real though, we crumbled in the first 10 minutes, with both CBs making costly (and stupid) errors to allow Malov to score twice out of nothing. Ramos pulled one back five minutes later, but Fejzic then missed a penalty which would have made the world of difference. To be honest, we were probably the better side, and now life is going to be difficult.

The next few games were all about goal difference, as we're even on results with Madrid so we have to get that extra edge. We destroyed Numancia and Zaragoza with mostly reserve sides and a few key players before struggling at Mallorca - two great strikes from Adolfo put us back in front before sub Fejzic - thrown on in a moment of desperation - finished the game off.

league_apr31_zps86c63864.png

Player of the Month

Adolfo has really stepped up this month, and his brace against Mallorca kept the title race alive - for now. Improving rapidly and looking increasingly dangerous, he just needs to keep the goals coming.

2013-09-01_00005_zps60bb46fb.jpg

Barcelona FC logo.png

May 2031 - FC Barcelona

Game 35:

With us away at lowly Valladolid and Real home to mid table Deportivo, this looked like two dead rubbers. Imagine my surprise then when Depor secured a 0-0 draw at the Bernabeu, paving the way for our destruction of Valladolid. So, with 3 games to play, we had a one point lead over Madrid.

game35_zps96f05eaa.png

Game 36:

So, it turns out our lead was to last just one game. We just couldn't put Valencia away after Florentín's early goal, and a late Flamel error let in Cortellini. To compound our misery, Real eased past Sociedad to return to the top of the league with a 2 point gap.

game36_zpsbffc49f5.png

Game 37:

5th placed Villarreal didn't manage to do us a favour, meaning that our excellent 6-0 thrashing of Athletic was in vain. Just the one match left to make it count then...

game37_zpsfb63bce2.png

Game 38:

So, we won our game handily, beating Osasuna thanks to early goals from Guaita and Flamel. Sadly, Real, or rather Malov, were firing on all cylinders and gave Almeria no chance. As a result, my record of 6 straight league titles was over.

game38_zps3bacd5c4.png

Final League Table:

league_may31_zpsc5a64911.png

Gutting, but in honesty it's no less than we deserved after a number of poor results.

Copa-del-Rey.jpg

2030/2031 - Copa del Rey Final

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona's run to the final

barcacoparun31_zps4ee0441f.png

Atletico_Madrid_badge.png

Atlético Madrid's run to the final

atleticocoparun31_zps8a9e9b8a.png

Odds: Barcelona 2-1 (Fav), Atlético Madrid 13-2

This should be relatively straightforward. Atlético aren't a bad side, with striker Murilo André a world-class proposition, but beyond that there isn't too much depth to their first team.

Very little happened in the first half, with Atlético stifling our midfield. On 40 minutes though we won a free-kick on the edge of the box. Hermann dispatched it goalwards, but their keeper parried it away into the corner. Fejzic retrieved the ball though and put in a low cross - the Atlético centre back got a head on it but only as far as Hermann, who rifled a volley into the bottom corner. 1-0 Barcelona!

Again, the second half started slowly, and I threw on Pedro (YP2) and Jiménez to freshen things up. It was the youngster who got the rub of the green - good work down the left from full-back Paredes led to a shot from Florentín. Again, the keeper could only push it straight to Pedro (YP2), who nodded in from close range. 2-0 Barcelona! With ten minutes to go, Atlético were throwing everything they had at us, and a deep cross was nodded away by Gaspar Jiménez then Pedro, reaching Fejzic on halfway. The big striker ran with it, before cutting it inside to youngster Joel Mur, who dinked in a neat cross for Dierickx to volley home. 3-0 Barcelona! Atlético did get a consolation shortly after with Murilo André firing in from close range after we failed to clear a cross. 3-1 Barcelona! Atlético kept pushing for another and we caught them on the break, with Dierickx running the length of the pitch before finding Joel Mur in space - the young centre mid finishing with aplomb. 4-1 Barcelona! The final whistle went and Barcelona had won the Copa del Rey!!!

copafinal31_zpsc8a7b3fd.png

Woop woop!

champions-league-logo.jpg

2030/2031 - UEFA Champions League Final

Barcelona FC logo.png

barcaclrun31_zpsb91513bf.png

rm%2Bbadge.jpg

Real Madrid's run to the final

realclrun31_zps89889e64.png

Odds: Barcelona 3-1 (Fav), Real Madrid 7-2

After the pain of the league finale, we had a chance for redemption against Real in the Champions League. We'd had a more impressive route to the final - certainly easier than in previous years though, with Real just edging past PSG in the quarters. In terms of the lineups, the major surprise is Stratilatis at AMC (he's a DM by trade) as well as youngster Julián at AMR with star winger Gabriel suspended. As for us, we're pretty much full strength, with the only omission Olivari at STC, who has struggled for form. Buelhoa gets the nod due to his pace, which I hope will trouble the ageing Xuxa.

clfinal31lineups_zpsddd00365.png

The game starts as you'd expect, with a battle for possession in midfield. And, as you'd expect, Real are comfortably winning it, at 56% - 44%. We cause the first problems though, with Florentín firing just over from the edge of the area. Our full-backs, even in Paredes' absence, are marshalling the dangerous Peluso well, although Buelhoa hasn't made the best of starts. On forty minutes, the game's first real chance materialises, with Marjanovic's throw finding Florentín. The two interchange passes, before the LB swings in a deep cross. Bueno beats Fejzic to it, but it drops to Dierickx, who slots home. 1-0 Barcelona!

At half time little was said beside keeping them focused, and Hermann went close straightaway with another shot from the edge of the area. Buelhoa was still having a poor game though and was subbed for youngster Adolfo. Another ten minutes went by and we were still losing the possession battle badly (now 40%-60%). Hermann went off for Flavio, with Florentín dropping deeper. With fifteen minutes to go, we press again, but the move breaks down high up the pitch - Fejzic losing out to Stratilatis. The Greek feeds Peluso, now on the right wing, and he smashes a long punt ahead of Malov. For some reason unknown to man, Jiménez decides to come for it and loses out, with Malov striking the ball in. 1-1! Extra time was looming large, and in the 93rd minute, with three minutes added time scheduled, Real lob the ball into our corner. Linares collected and dithered on the ball, being closed quickly by Malov on the edge of the area... He played the ball across the area to Morin, who worked it low to Dierickx. The Belgian striker returned it to him and he passed forward to Flavio. The nimble Brazilian danced past a tackle before flicking it to Fejzic, who in turn played it to Adolfo. Our little speedster took the ball and skipped past Xuxa before shooting goalwards... the ball nestling in the bottom right hand corner, with 94 minutes on the clock! 2-1 Barcelona!!! The final whistle went and Barcelona were European Champions!!!

clfinal31_zps16e8c992.png

And the 17 year old prodigy wins it! Get in!!!

Barcelona FC logo.png

End of Season 2030/31 Mop-Up

The top competitions in the world to date:

Czech Republic:

[TABLE=class: grid]

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Sigma Olomouc[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Jablonec[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Teplice[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Teplice[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Slavia Prague[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Slovan Liberec[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Banik Ostrava[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Slovan Liberec[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Mlada Boleslav[/TD]

[TD]Sparta Prague[/TD]

[TD]Viktoria Plzen[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

England:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[TD]Charlton[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Charlton[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Charlton[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Charlton[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Man City[/TD]

[TD]Man Utd[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Liverpool[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

France:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Rennes[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Bordeaux[/TD]

[TD]Montpellier[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Monaco[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Marseille[/TD]

[TD]Valenciennes[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Germany: - Ah... there we go.

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Augsburg[/TD]

[TD]Bayer Leverkusen[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Borussia Dortmund[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Leverkusen[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Frankfurt[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Nurnberg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Frankfurt[/TD]

[TD]Stuttgart[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Hannover[/TD]

[TD]Gladbach[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Wolfsburg[/TD]

[TD]Gladbach[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Italy:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Genoa[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Atalanta[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Fiorentina[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Lazio[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Fiorentina[/TD]

[TD]Udinese[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Lazio[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Cagliari[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Lazio[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]AC Milan[/TD]

[TD]Inter Milan[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Napoli[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Spain: - ouch

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]1st[/TD]

[TD]2nd[/TD]

[TD]3rd[/TD]

[TD]4th[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Granada[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Athletic Bilbao[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Betis[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Real Mallorca[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Athletic Bilbao[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Levante[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Atletico Madrid[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Champions League:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD]Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]La Cartujá, Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]Ataturk Olympic, Istanbul[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Stade Velodrome, Marseille[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Estadio da Luz, Lisbon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Millennium Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Wembley Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Bernabeu[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]AS Roma[/TD]

[TD]Old Trafford[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Olimpico, Rome[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Luzhniki, Moscow[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]Olympiastadion, Berlin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]PSG[/TD]

[TD]OAKA Spyros Luis, Athens[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Stade Rennais[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]Stade de France[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]La Cartujá, Sevilla[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Atlético Madrid[/TD]

[TD]San Siro[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Manchester United[/TD]

[TD]Bayern Munich[/TD]

[TD]Ataturk Olympic, Istanbul[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Manchester City[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Millennium Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Manchester City[/TD]

[TD]Estadio de la Luz, Lisbon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]FC Barcelona[/TD]

[TD]Wembley Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Europa League:

[TR]

[TD]Year[/TD]

[TD]Winners[/TD]

[TD]Runners-up[/TD]

[TD]Stadium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2030/31[/TD]

[TD]Panathinaikos[/TD]

[TD]Valencia[/TD]

[TD]Estadio Nacional, Lisbon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2029/30[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Charlton Athletic[/TD]

[TD]Stade Geoffrey-Guichard, Saint-Etienne[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2028/29[/TD]

[TD]Spartak Moscow[/TD]

[TD]Ernst-Happel, Vienna[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2027/28[/TD]

[TD]Aviva Stadium, Dublin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2026/27[/TD]

[TD]Cagliari[/TD]

[TD]Sukru Saracoglu, Istanbul[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2025/26[/TD]

[TD]Juventus[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Artemio Franchi, Florence[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2024/25[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Stoke City[/TD]

[TD]De Kuip, Rotterdam[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2023/24[/TD]

[TD]Arsenal[/TD]

[TD]Tottenhame[/TD]

[TD]Stade Roi Badouin, Belgium[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2022/23[/TD]

[TD]Lille[/TD]

[TD]Hampden Park[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2021/22[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Allianz Arena[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2020/21[/TD]

[TD]Sunderland[/TD]

[TD]Tottenham[/TD]

[TD]Stadium of Light, Sunderland[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2019/20[/TD]

[TD]Real Madrid[/TD]

[TD]Olympiastadion, Helsinki[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2018/19[/TD]

[TD]Sevilla[/TD]

[TD]Stadion Slaski, Chorzow[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2017/18[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Palermo[/TD]

[TD]Friends Arena, Stockholm[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2016/17[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]Werder Bremen[/TD]

[TD]Parc des Princes[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2015/16[/TD]

[TD]Montpellier[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Estadio do Dragao[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2014/15[/TD]

[TD]Sporting Lisbon[/TD]

[TD]Schalke[/TD]

[TD]Vicente Calderon[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2013/14[/TD]

[TD]Lyon[/TD]

[TD]Juventus Stadium, Turin[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]2012/13[/TD]

[TD]Chelsea[/TD]

[TD]FC Porto[/TD]

[TD]Amsterdam ArenA[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Trophy Cabinet:

8x Champions League
5x Club World Cup
4x Ligue 1
4x Serie A
4x UEFA Super Cup
3x La Liga
3x Coupe de France
2x Coupe de la Ligue
2x Jupiler Pro League
2x TIM Cup
2x Copa Del Rey
1x Cofidis Cup

Former Club Watch:

[u][color=#CC0000]Curicó Unido (managed 2012/13)[/color][/u]

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Year  | Pos  | League    |  Notes                                        |
| 2015  | 6th  | Primera   |                                               |
| 2016  | 18th | Primera   |                                               |
| 2017  | 1st  | Primera B | Promoted as Champions                         |
| 2018  | 18th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |
| 2019  | 1st  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2020  | 4th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2021  | 6th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2022  | 2nd  | Primera B | Promoted through playoffs                     |
| 2023  | 18th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |
| 2024  | 6th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2025  | 4th  | Primera B |                                               |
| 2026  | 2nd  | Primera B | Promoted through playoffs                     |
| 2027  | 18th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |
| 2028  | 2nd  | Primera B | Promoted through playoffs                     |
| 2029  | 17th | Primera   | Relegated                                     |
| 2030  | 3rd  | Primera B |                                               |

Not quite back yet.

[u][color=#FFCC00]Lokeren (managed Jan 2014/17)[/color][/u]

| Year    | Pos  | League      |  Notes                                    |
| 2017/8  | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2018/9  | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup, Europa QF                    |
| 2019/20 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup, CL 1st Knockout              |
| 2020/21 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2021/22 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | CL 1st Knockout                           |
| 2022/23 | 3rd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2023/24 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2024/25 | 2nd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2025/26 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2026/27 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup                               |
| 2027/28 | 2nd  | Jupiler Pro | Cofidis Cup, Europa 1st KO                |
| 2028/29 | 2nd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2029/30 | 3rd  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |
| 2030/31 | 1st  | Jupiler Pro |                                           |

Regaining the title is great news, but they failed to get out of a tough Europa League group.

[u][color=#FF0000]Rennes (managed July 17/22)[/color][/u]

| Year     | Pos | League  |  Notes                                        |
| 2022/23  | 1st | Ligue 1 | CL SF                                         |
| 2023/24  | 2nd | Ligue 1 | Coupe de la Ligue, CL SF                      |
| 2024/25  | 1st | Ligue 1 | Coupe de France, CL 1st Knockout              |
| 2025/26  | 1st | Ligue 1 | CL 1st Knockout                               |
| 2026/27  | 2nd | Ligue 1 | Coupe de la Ligue, CL SF                      |
| 2027/28  | 1st | Ligue 1 | CL QF                                         |
| 2028/29  | 2nd | Ligue 1 | CL QF                                         |
| 2029/30  | 4th | Ligue 1 | CL 1st Knockout                               |
| 2024/25  | 2nd | Ligue 1 | Coupe de France, Europa QF                    |

Now managed by Morgan Schneiderlin, they took the league to the last day but drew in Paris. Lost out to eventual winners Panathinaikos in the Europa League.

[u][color=#3104B4]Crystal Palace (managed July-November 22)[/color][/u]

| Year     |  Pos  | League       |  Notes                                 |
| 2022/23  | 11th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2023/24  | 12th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2024/25  | 11th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2025/26  | 16th  | Championship |                                        |
| 2026/27  | 22nd  | Championship | Relegated                              |
| 2027/28  | 7th   | League One   |                                        |
| 2028/29  | 1st   | League One   |                                        |
| 2029/30  | 21st  | Championship |                                        |
| 2030/31  | 12th  | Championship |                                        |

They're coming back strong after a poor few seasons.

[u][color=#FE2E2E]Charlton (managed November 22/23)[/color][/u]

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| Year     | Pos  | League      |  Notes                                    |
| 2023/24  | 9th  | Premiership |                                           |
| 2024/25  | 8th  | Premiership | Qualified for Europa League               |
| 2025/26  | 4th  | Premiership | Europa League 1st knockout                |
| 2026/27  | 6th  | Premiership | Champions League QF                       |
| 2027/28  | 4th  | Premiership | Europa League finalists                   |
| 2028/29  | 1st  | Premiership | Europa League finalists                   |
| 2029/30  | 6th  | Premiership | Europa League finalists                   |
| 2023/24  | 3rd  | Premiership |                                           |

Back in the Champions League and managed by Billy Jones no less! Top work

[u][color=#FF8000]AS Roma (managed November 23-June 27)[/color][/u]

| Year     | Pos  | League      |  Notes                                    |
| 2027/28  | 1st  | Serie A     | CL SF, TIM Cup, World Club Cup            |
| 2028/29  | 1st  | Serie A     | CL QF                                     |
| 2029/30  | 6th  | Serie A     | CL QF                                     |
| 2030/31  | 1st  | Serie A     | Europa QF                                 |

In spite of selling most of the 'Invincibles' squad I built, they regained the title thanks to some 35 goal haul from Genovese. Lost in the Europa League to finalists Valencia.

As always, any further information, just shout :)

Ridiculous to lose the title with 94 points and 122 goals scored. Sweet revenge in the final :lol:

Tell me about it! On the plus side, we beat Real a few years back when they got 96 points... just shows how mad Spain has become!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMPc8WZs6PJvrplPIEm23vW240JUV3jhaojqvuBB7G9PAUU3vy

FC Barcelona - The Spanish Dream update 2031

With the long term aim remaining the single nationality side, we take a look at the Barca Spaniards and how they are progressing three years after this decision was taken. It's not quite at the level where we can sell everyone else, but that day can only be a year or two away.

Goalkeepers:

domingo_zpsd26b2117.pngtonijimenez_zps74904b9b.png

Toni is our current first choice after Javier struggled a bit when thrown in a few seasons back. I suspect that in fact both have reached their potential. Neither is world class, so if I spot anyone with potential I'll try to bring them in ASAP.

Left backs:

paredes_zps8aded9e9.pngtomeu_zpsfaa17d3d.png

Paredes is a naturalised Spaniard and will remain at the club until Tomeu is ready to make the step up. I plan to give the youngster much more game time this season, but he has big shoes to fill with the athletic Argentine proving an excellent wing back.

Right Backs:

teixidor_zpsc48a1a60.png

A bit of a weak area this one. Javier Guaita (a naturalised Spaniard) is our first choice here, but Teixidor isn't all that far behind. He's pretty much reached the peak of his development and I'd like to get someone with top class potential in for the long term.

Centre Backs:

linares_zpsac19736c.pnggaspar_zps7344cad4.pngmorcillo_zps798fe560.pngbilbao_zps37d79dea.pngmurillo_zps742a08be.png

There's a lot more strength in depth here, with Linares the best Spanish player produced over the last ten years or so. My future CB pairing looks like Bilbao and Morcillo, although neither are the best in the air, with Gaspar providing excellent cover at CB and RB. Finally there is Murillo, who looks like a top prospect.

Defensive Midfielders:

martinek_zps402ede6b.pngjuanalberto_zps193040f3.pngplanaguma_zps33744416.png

Marek Martinek is our main hope for the future here, with Planaguma being retrained to a Libero role - I've always wanted to use one! I also plan to retrain centre mid Juan Alberto to a holding midfield role. He seems to have many of the required stats and isn't attacking enough to trouble the MC slots.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMPc8WZs6PJvrplPIEm23vW240JUV3jhaojqvuBB7G9PAUU3vy

FC Barcelona - The Spanish Dream update 2031

Central Midfielders:

munoz_zpscacf982e.pngdavid_zpseca257eb.pngsantamaria_zps643d8833.pngflavio_zpsb9af6785.pngfumaca_zps868a0b6f.png

Too many players here, and I know it. The trouble is that I'm not totally sure who to keep. Munoz is the perfect tutor, being a Model Pro with lots of great hidden attributes, although he doesn't get a lot of game time. David has good potential and looks a good prospect, whilst Santamaría is also a creative genius. Then there's naturalised Flavio, who had a great breakthrough season this year and still has lots of room to improve. Then there's Fumaca, who is in the same boat, but hasn't quite developed as much yet. Decisions, decisions...

Attacking Midfielders:

mur_zpsba34b196.pngsimon_zps199f8713.pngroig_zps4659b271.pngsergiodiaz_zps25a5b252.pngsantana_zps2825895e.pngfrancisco_zpsed99d2e9.png

Yep, on top of that we also have a lot of good proper attacking mids. I have a real soft spot for attacking centre mid Joel Mur, due to the fact that he's very different to most of the regens I see coming through and offers us something very different. Santana and Francisco have really benefited from their spells on loan, with Francisco also offering options on the wing. Then there are our three amigos, with Simon, Sergio Diaz and Joan Roig. I may copy the Chelsea model a bit when these guys come through, with Roig looking particularly impressive having finally dropped his attitude problems.

Wingers:

juliocesar_zps6da34425.pngmatsinhe_zpse185c667.pngmartiacuten_zpsf1ba0037.pngfernandez_zps93c610e5.png

Not so much strength in depth here, mostly because I don't play with wingers. Julio César had an excellent season on loan with Juve and now leaves me with a decision to make as to whether I sell him or try to change the way I play... As for the others, they look ok, with Martín showing particular promise. Ultimately though I can't see any of them troubling the first team.

Strikers:

adolfo_zps2ff6ae74.pngbuelhoa_zps6db656b1.pngramos_zps29cdf20d.pngpedro_zps0dce8aa6.pnglasarte_zps8c520285.png

Probably the area of the squad I'm happiest with, given that Adolfo and Pedro look potentially world-class prospects. Ramos is another perfect tutor and Buelhoa an excellent impact sub. Lasarte is the best of the rest and might get a few games against weaker sides next year.

As for those who aren't Spaniards, we also have class players in defenders Flamel, Marjanovic (will probably be sold), Guaita; midfielders Morin, Florentín, Hermann and Govier; and the area I'll find hardest to break up, strikers Dierickx, Fejzic and Olivari.

So, the question is, do I wait one more season or bite the bullet now?

• 1 year later...

Barcelona FC logo.png

August 2031 - FC Barcelona

Welcome Back

Well done to anyone who picks this back up. I came to the realisation on holiday (after a much needed break of a year and a half from FM) that the two-player Borowski-Prochazka career was too tough to go back to. It was great fun, but it took a lot of effort... The one I really loved was this career, and I decided I wanted to follow Marília et al into retirement and try to go the Spanish route as much as possible. I can't see myself selling Fejzic and Dierickx, but we'll see where we end up :). It's been a great career, and I want to see where we can go until FM16. I have bought 15, but fancied this instead of starting a new game now...

Transfers

Quite a number of exits as the older generation reached the end of their contracts. I also started to clear out the huge numbers of centre mids I had left over - either loans or some sales (Govier, Martinez etc).

aug30transfers_zpsk4tcgdzu.png

Just the one player coming in, and it's me doing my bit for the homeland. It helps that Kalan looks amazing, as well!

aug30kalan_zps5metmrv6.png

Fixtures

aug30fix_zpsdho3r3mk.png

Can't remember the Betis game or the first Madrid fixture given that they were 18 months ago... We were good, I guess.

The second leg against Madrid was dull as ditchwater, before we rallied from a terrible first 20 minutes against Panathinaikos, going 1-0 down. A few tweaks to the shouts made life rosy and it was comfortable in the end. Another few tweaks (post FM14) meant we utterly destroyed Sociedad - creating 10 clear chances and just overrunning them all over the place.

aug30league_zpsaihv6v0f.png

Player of the Month

Another incredible month from the guy who is still our best defender. Just immense.

aug30flamel_zps6bnpw63h.png

Champions League Group:

aug30group_zpstnuul80t.png

Nice to meet former club Charlton - otherwise, this should be straightforward.

Barcelona FC logo.png

September 2031 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

sep31fix_zpsel8e7qax.png

The defence was generally pretty average this month - can't remember the last time I shipped 7 goals in a month... We were poor against Valencia and got what we deserved, going 2-0 down quickly before Fejzic pulled one back. They got the last on the counter for a deserved win. The Charlton match was by no means a procession either, with two opportunistic strikes from Olivari getting us through. We really weren't playing well, and went 1-0 down inside a minute against Racing, then, incredibly, 2-0 down after 20 minutes. I was fearing the worst, but at least Fejzic pulled one back before the half time rocket. We eventually closed it out late on with a great run and finish from midfielder Hermann who really isn't known for his goalscoring. The Sevilla match, contrastingly, was comfortable, but a couple of errors from LB Marjanovic gave them two late goals to make it look respectable. In the last fixture of the month, we finally clicked, with Fejzic having one of those days where he was always in the right place at the right time. For a month where we played really poorly, 4 wins is a seriously good outcome!

sep31league_zpsmp9gph7f.png

Player of the Month

We eked out a fair few points we didn't deserve, and Fejzic and Olivari were mostly responsible. The German gets the nod though after that excellent last performance.

sep31fej_zpspv5v31r6.png

Barcelona FC logo.png

October 2031 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

oct31fix_zpsardmeqj6.png

Another great month for the attack but two dodgy games for the defence. We started with the first team destroying Fener in the CL before I rotated a bit for Mallorca at home. CM Florentin put them away pretty early on with a long range free kick and a good burst into the area, before Pedro added the gloss. We then travelled North to Bilbao and raced out of the blocks, being 3-0 up within 11 minutes. The attack was really clicking, but the defence was another matter, as we allowed two sloppy goals before the break. After that though, it was plain sailing again. I gave the youngsters two games against Zeljeznicar and Alcorcon, and they proved their mettle. I was particularly pleased with Simón's goal against Zeljeznicar (see below), partly because it was an awesome strike, but partly because he's looking a great prospect, who's developing well. Young LB Tomeu Oliver picked up the man of the match award as well after a couple of neat assists. The first team (and Fejzic) returned for the game against Numancia - see the result. Against Alcorcon, a team full of young prospects managed the game well with Kalan's bundle at the near post setting us up well. Francisco's free kick made us comfortable before Pedro grabbed another goal to finish them off.

oct31league_zpsxmuadvhc.png

Player of the Month

I could give it to Fejzic (who has 14 league goals in 6 starts...) but I'd rather give it to someone else. Pedro (YP2) has come through the youth system and is starting to score much more regularly now, with 4 this month alone. Given that he hasn't started all the games, that's a great return, and he's a real asset to the team

oct31ped_zpsqu8tou9y.png

La Masia FC

Worth showcasing the side that faced Zeljeznicar, and Simón's awesome goal. Bar Ramos, Linares, Buelhoa and Guaita, all are under 20.

zel_zps0uqkzxfd.png

[video=youtube_share;IXCulx5PKZU]

Barcelona FC logo.png

November 2031 - FC Barcelona

More Money

funds_zpsk1gvekqk.png

Nice, but utterly unnecessary!

Fixtures

nov31fix_zpsf2dfmymr.png

A very good month for the most part - we tore everyone apart, with one obvious blip... It's always nice to beat Real, but even better when you can destroy them. We were 6-0 up before an odd sending off for Morin, who apparently deliberately handled the ball, in midfield, on the halfway line. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but that's a yellow, right?! After that we conceded one to Malov, which was slightly irritating. The youngsters, particularly the very impressive Simón (YP8), showed their potential against Zeljeznicar in the return - Simón will certainly play more this season. More comfortable wins against rivals Espanyol and Levante continued things, before we eased past Charlton, in spite of an equaliser for one James Sarpong, signed by me for Charlton so long ago!

Against Betis, life was frustrating. We were 1-0 up early, but a debatable sending off for Morcillo led to a penalty and a change in momentum. After that, we were overrun and in spite of Jimenez saving the penalty, we went down with two goals in the last five minutes. Massively frustrating.

nov31lge_zps8lmgihzd.png

Player of the Month

Bit boring, but he keeps getting goals.

nov31fej_zpsg4szxaeg.png

Barcelona FC logo.png

December 2031 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

dec31fix_zps9fwnokdz.png

Just the one league game in a traditionally cup-filled month. The start of January will be fairly painful, but this was at least a month that allowed for rotation. We first finished off the CL group with consummate ease, working past Fenerbahce with no dramas, leading to a tough tie with Bayern. Pleasingly, Charlton, Rennes and Roma also made it through. The youngsters then smashed Alcorcón and Kano Pillars in a week, providing some much needed experience, before a couple of stunners from Olivari and Adolfo sealed the CWC. The Copa 5th round was easy enough - Sociedad never posed a threat even if we weren't at our best - and we also eventually fashioned a win over Almeria, with both subs grabbing goals (inspired, you could say!). We're back to level pegging (with games in hand) against Real after that annoying Betis game, but our head to head should help.

dec31lge_zpsquzmgaqn.png

Player of the Month

After a rough couple of months - he went 10 hours without a goal at one point - Adolfo really stepped through the gears this month. I'm trying to give him more game time this season, and he's been impressive this month, even if it's taken him longer than I'd have liked.

dec31ado_zpsusxjqguy.png

Barcelona FC logo.png

January 2032 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

jan32fix_zps30q98isg.png

Another flawless month (once you realise that the Sevilla game was a dead rubber and I just played the 18 year olds and those on their way out) and we're starting to put things together. The main priority was the league this month, with the Copa del Rey neither here nor there really - great if we win it, but I won't be playing the best I have in every match. Olivari was a real scourge for Elche, who were taken apart ruthlessly inside 50 minutes as we hit top gear. He's a class player, capable of scoring in so many different ways, and they just couldn't handle him. Against Sevilla, it was another of our brilliant front three, Dierickx, who fired in a treble. After 16 minutes, that tie was a dead rubber and so we just eased our way through. Lowly Deportivo provided the sternest test thus far, and we couldn't score until subs Oliver, with his first goal for the club from left back and Olivari broke the deadlock. The return game against Sevilla was a waste of energy really, and a loss was no frustration.

Back to the league, and Osasuna were rolled over easily by the first team, who were really starting to motor now. We have a couple of injuries and are probably lightest in centre midfield, but otherwise, it's a formidable outfit - probably better than that Roma side way back when. Fejzic's volley proved just enough to beat Levante at theirs before we finished the job at home, where I did send out a good side to seal the final place. In between, we eked out a victory over Atletico, thanks to a great run and finish from Olivari. We deserved it, but it was tight...

jan32lge_zpson8blc1h.png

Player of the Month

Near-perfect as our Trequartista - he can do anything, scoring goals from long range, close range and dribbling past defenders as if they weren't there. This month, he was incredible and deservedly takes home the fictitious award.

jan32oliva_zpssmv4bgzq.png

Barcelona FC logo.png

February 2032 - FC Barcelona

Transfers

Forgot to add it to the January update, but there was one exit in January, with backup striker Buelhoa leaving for Juventus for £24m. He wasn't playing and Adolfo and Pedro (YP2) are way ahead of him so it's a no-brainer really.

Juventus%20F.C._%20Squad%20Players_zpsh8wu6kxu.png

Fixtures

feb32fix_zpswlmu5w7o.png

It was a long month of league action, and we coped remarkably well, with players rotating left and right. The youngsters that came in played really well - started by Adolfo's brace in the first game against Sociedad. We followed up by hammering Valencia - it could have been many, many more - and getting a neat victory away at Sevilla. Dierickx sadly would get injured in the 1-1 draw with Getafe, after which I blasted the team, with our advantage over Madrid down to just a point. Villarreal pose no issues these days, but it was nice to see Mur (our Spanish Lampard) grab a few goals in that and the Granada game. Granada are a strong outfit now, so to put 5 past them was good going, especially with most of it done in the first half. I rotated massively for Racing, and the benchwarmers did well, with Pedro and Flavio really impressing; the latter scored two stunners from distance. Bayern look like a tough draw, but they're a very ageing team which wasn't all that great to begin with. 3-0 was the least we deserved, although we struggled a bit in the first half, before Olivari scored one and laid on the next for a superb Bastian Hermann. Flamel's scrambled goal pretty much sealed things. The Athletic game brought up our 100th goal in the league this season (pretty good going for February), and it fell to Flavio, in a good run of form. We're starting to click - the passing is blistering at its best, and with Fejzic, Olivari and Dierickx, we have the most dangerous front three in the game.

feb32lge_zpscxjjgm6t.png

Player of the Month

Yes, we scored a lot of goals this month, but Fejzic has won this enough. The defence have been much improved recently, and finding my best partnership of Flamel and Morcillo has helped that no end. The Spaniard isn't the most courageous, but he knows what to do and where to stand and plays brilliantly (8.16 over his last 5 games).

Miguel%20Aacutengel%20Morcillo_%20Overview%20Attributes_zpsncxdmcyl.png

Barcelona FC logo.png

FC Barcelona - the La Masia graduates - March 2032 Intake

lamasia32_zpspxqrmdnu.png

Miles better than last year, with one standout and probably two YP tags. Shame it's not really in positions I desperately need - we'll certainly be an attacking side in the future!

lamasia32pedromoreno_zps206sloay.png

The clear standout of the intake and could well be a Spanish Marília... That'll be how I train him, anyway! Great to see the Flair at a decent level, and there's a number of stats which will raise into good/excellent quickly. A classy prospect and it's easy to see him taking over the Olivari role in the future.

lamasia32emiliofranco_zpselp4j1fw.png

Shame that it's another striker, and one with no pace, no less... Not ideal, but his potential means there may be some use for him. Just those physicals to sort ASAP. Probably gets a tag.

lamasia32joel_zps7fsvttha.png

The third best, and I doubt he gets a tag. Can't tackle and lacks decent stats in the other areas that would offset that (Anticipation, Fitness, Finishing etc.). Can't see him ever making the cut.

Nevertheless, those three are getting contracts, and we'll go from there!

You may remember this lad...

150px-AS_Roma_logo_(2013).svg.png

Youth Intake Day 2024 - AS Roma

youthintake_zps2e9816d5.png

There was one more update I really wanted to get done tonight, and it's quite obvious why. In actual fact, most of the intake are utterly useless - in spite of the 2.5* ratings, they will never make it close to the first team, but this one lad, well, he's something special. In a couple of years, my aim will be to make Roma into a youth only club, and this lad might well be the start of that process - I've genuinely never had anyone this good come in from a youth intake. As a DMC, he'll have a little competition from Baradat, but I'm sure I can work something out...

2013-05-30_00005_zpsc5e53c38.jpg

Here he is now. Stupidly, Roma sold him the season after I left for a paltry £27m... now probably the best player on the game.

Mattia%20Aliotta_%20Overview%20Attributes_zpsp3o0yany.png

Barcelona FC logo.png

March 2032 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

mar32fix_zpsdcb1iscn.png

One of those months where the reserves did so well, but the first team that I'd been resting for the big games were just a little rusty. An early brace from Pedro helped us get the edge over Atletico, who then had to come out and attack. We finally scored a few from set pieces, too, with Flamel and Jiménez in on the action. The young Spanish striker kept it up against Numancia, with Fejzic and Bilbao adding the extras. It had all been quite plain sailing until Mallorca put up some stubborn resistance. A dubious penalty put us ahead before sub Florentin, back from 3 months out, finished them off with a late run and finish. After our 3-0 win in the Allianz, I rested everyone for Bayern - not that you'd have known. Centre mids Mur and Flávio are more than good enough for all but the very best teams now, and they dictated the game in an impressive performance. We didn't show up at the Bernabeu, which is frustrating given that everyone had been rested for the midweek match - an error from keeper Jimenez, passing it five yards to league top scorer Malov of all people, settling matters. The reserves came out again for Espanyol before the Chelsea match and impressed once more. At the Lampard Arena, 1-0 was totally fair. We never really got going, and a late goal from Villegas gave them the win. I'm still confident we can turn that around though.

mar32lge_zpsb6hqhl80.png

Player of the Month

Another month, another defender. Mur and Flavio could have it as a duo, but with all the rotation, they haven't played every match. Flamel and Morcillo pretty much have and the big Brazilian has been phenomenal as ever. Maybe a bit slow to get going, but that's really his only fault, and you don't notice it in the slightest. Again, we will miss him when he hangs up his boots...

mar32flam_zpsgm78xkil.png

Bit of a longer update due to the nature of the month in question - I've also started to write the game summaries right after playing them so hopefully they're a bit more informative!

Barcelona FC logo.png

April 2032 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

apr32fix_zpspykijsr0.png

A cagey 2-1 win over Levante kicked things off this month - most of the reserves played, and Adolfo's early finish had us going well before Hermann fired in a monster 35 yard freekick. Good thing too, with them grabbing a goal right at the death from close range. Then came the Chelsea match. A man marker on their key centre mid really did for them as he had no space to receive any passes. Fejzic finally ended his goal drought with a run onto Flamel's long ball, before Olivari scored a goal for the ages to put us ahead (whilst carrying a knock, no less!). After that, it was carnage, with Fejzic completing his hat-trick after missing a penalty (Flavio got the rebound) and even RB Guaita smashing home a far post volley. Madrid made it past United 2-0, so we'd have them in the semis. High-flying Betis were next up in the league and I swapped Dierickx into Fejzic's role - the Belgian hadn't been scoring much, so a change made sense. Pleasingly, he then grabbed a hat-trick before Pedro's cool penalty down the middle ended things.

In a tough month, we next ventured over to 3rd placed Granada ahead of the Clasico semi final. With our single point advantage intact, it was all about how many players we could get away with resting (I played Dierickx and Fejzic up top, Morin, Flamel and Jimenez, and the rest were second choice...). Granada are a good side, but their best players are all in their 30s, so I figured youth should be ok. Fejzic missed a penalty early doors and we went into half time distinctly second best. The obligatory rocket followed, but we conceded early into the half from a corner. Dierickx had been poor and was replaced by Pedro, who got straight in on the action, smashing home a loose ball from a corner before Fejzic nodded us in front. With ten minutes left, an injured Pedro finished them off and we'd scraped through, in spite of a late free kick from their 32 year old winger. There was still time for Pedro to cap an eventful game by getting a straight red for a ridiculous challenge in the 93rd minute though...

The first leg against Real was a tight affair - no chances in the first half hour before Dierickx hit the bar when through on goal. They injured CB Morcillo and it looked as though we were heading in all square before Olivari turned a Paredes pull-back in from 10 yards. Incredibly we then robbed the ball from the restart, working it upfield for Flávio to slip Dierickx in, the Belgian sliding a low shot home from the edge of the area and when Flávio nipped in front of the keeper to nod home a Guaita cross, things looked good. Another injury, this time to Flávio, left things on a slightly sour note, but we'd got a fully deserved victory. Real's 24 fouls a clear sign of their game plan. It was then all change for Getafe with only keeper Jimenez and Fejzic (due to the injuries to our strikers) keeping their places. A tepid first half followed until Fejzic ended a great probing move by nodding LB Tomeu Oliver's cross in at the far post. We weren't great, but that's all we needed to do. Madrid actually lost away to Bilbao fielding their first team, so it was very much advantage us on all fronts, all the more so when an unmarked Fejzic headed in from a corner early in the second leg. Madrid were still hacking their way round the world, injuring Morin and Hermann inside 35 minutes, so Dierickx's rebound before the break was a lovely sucker punch. We weren't playing well, but whereas they'd had all the possession and squandered their opportunities, we took ours and hit on the break.

apr32lge_zpsbjpim4wk.png

Player of the Month

Should really be Fejzic, but I don't have much new to add there! Instead, we'll go for a joint award to two unsung heroes of this season. RB Guaita has slotted straight back into the side since his injury and contributes loads down the right wing, whilst CM Flávio is finally getting a run in the team and playing very well in Florentin's absence (in fact, the Paraguayan can't get back in...)

apr32gua_zpsciscfpsp.png

apr32flac_zps1as9gkmk.png

In the final, we will meet... Palermo, after an incredibly good recovery from 4-1 down in the first leg to Liverpool. I'd have preferred to beat the Scousers, having played Palermo a fair bit when at Roma, but it's a nice change from the endless PSG/Real/Chelsea nevertheless

UEFA%20Champions%20League_%20Matches%20Fixtures%20amp%20Results_zpse2xrwxel.png

Copa-del-Rey.jpg

2031/2032 - Copa del Rey Final

Barcelona FC logo.png

copa32barcafix_zpse9jbcovp.png

461.png

Valencia's run to the final

copa32valfix_zpsrtlgdwo2.png

Odds: Valencia 11-2, Barcelona 2-1 (Fav)

This should be relatively straightforward again. Valencia are currently sixth in La Liga, with ex-Rennes player Alfredo Cortelloni their only standout. We'll stick Morin on him and that should be that.

The first half went pretty much as we'd have hoped. We'd already had a couple of half chances by the time Dierickx cut in from the left to slot into the bottom right corner. 1-0 Barcelona! We kept going at them and had our reward on the halfway mark. Fejzic's shot was palmed out by the keeper, but Joel Mur was arriving at just the right time and slotted it home. 2-0 Barcelona!

The second half started slowly, but we made our dominance count when a neat move found Fejzic down the right. The big German showed he can be cute, nipping round the defender and putting a perfect cross on a plate for Dierickx to volley home. 3-0 Barcelona! Dierickx was tearing them apart and another jinking run down the left brought the fourth goal as his shot could only be parried straight to Adolfo who fired in. 4-0 Barcelona! The final whistle went and Barcelona had won the Copa del Rey!!!

copa32_zpscvuxpzdi.png

Easy as you like!

Barcelona FC logo.png

May 2032 - FC Barcelona

Fixtures

may32fix_zpsdkzcxqb9.png

An easy win over Elche started things off before the Copa del Rey final. We won the title away at Deportivo through a scrambled goal from a corner - we had only needed one win from the last two matches and we really looked under pressure in the Depor game. All of that was lifted at home to Almeria, when Olivari just ran riot. In the end, we had +102 goal difference (128 for, 26 against), and edged out Madrid fairly easily. Fejzic also takes home the league top scorer with 37 in 32 games.

may32_zpska5n6dir.png

champions-league-logo.jpg

2031/2032 - UEFA Champions League Final

Barcelona FC logo.png

cl32barrun_zpslzbfw10t.png

US-Palermo.png

Palermo's run to the final

cl32palrun_zpsrpork7mf.png

Odds: Barcelona 2-1 (Fav), Palermo 15-2

You'd get good odds on Palermo winning, who have made it all the way from the qualifiers. Their side of the draw was pretty favourable, with either us or Madrid knocking out all the good sides! They have a decent side, with familiar faces Gianluigi Fortina (ex-Rennes) and Fausto Vicente (ex-Roma) facing us. We should win comfortably though.

cl32lineuo_zpsm24m6hy9.png

The game starts out fast, and we're quick out of the blocks, with Dierickx hitting the post with an angled drive with just five minutes gone, the ball rifling off for a throw in. More pressure follows and from Paredes' forty yard free-kick into the box, Fejzic challenges for the header, but it drops to Dierickx, who slots home. 1-0 Barcelona! Palermo now on the attack, and Fejzic clears from back in his own box. After 20 minutes, you can't believe we aren't 2-0 up; Flávio's free kick first headed onto the bar by Flamel, then Dierickx just missing out on connecting with the ball with his attempted slide. From the resulting corners, Flamel first forces a great save from the keeper, then has another effort headed off the line. 31 minutes in and a knock down from Fejzic again finds Dierickx, but his finish slides just past the post. Palermo can't hold out much longer, and another through ball from Morin, this time, finds Hermann one on one - the German cleverly back-heeling to set up Fejzic for 2-0. 2-0 Barcelona! We're utterly rampant now with Fejzic hitting the bar this time from a deep Paredes cross. Palermo fans haven't had much to shout about this half, and they may well regret a missed opportunity just before half time, Fausto Vicente only managing to force a good save from Jiménez, when he really should have scored with his far post header. Weirdly, an action packed first half seems to end just as Dierickx's header is just about to cross the line - tried to capture the video but it kept failing... Very odd, but if you ever want it to happen, now would be the time!

At half time little was said beside keeping them focused, and we pick up where we left off, with Fejzic winning a free kick on the edge of the area after more good work from Guaita. He only puts it into the wall but it's a good statement of intent. Paredes then fires a long ranger just wide and it's looking ominous for Palermo, who are also now resorting to pot shots from their LB. 10 minutes left and we're still in the ascendancy, with Olivari this time heading a good cross at the keeper. With just a couple of minutes to go, we force another corner and their keeper again tips over from Flamel. The centre back wasn't to be denied though, heading the very next one into the far corner! 3-0 Barcelona!!! The final whistle went and Barcelona were European Champions!!!

cl32_zpskuisld6i.png

Three in a row :)

Archived