New Features I'd like to see in FM14

Couldnt disagree more. dont want the full game? play FMC.

Who wants a game whwn you know your safe despite whatever results you get? Stupid ideas.

Read the opening post again. That's if your mental capacity is up to it.

I suppose you are from the "2D game would be stupid" and "3D graphics would be stupid and I'm never playing it again" brigade???? A lot of people said that on these forums. Where are they now? Yes that's right - STILL PLAYING THE GAME and very quiet on the subject because they were wrong.

The unsackable feature is optional so you naturally wouldn't use it. I fail to see why everyone HAS to play the game YOUR way.

On the same line as 'unsackable' which I don't think I'd use, but don't mind if it's there I was thinking of this feature last night whilst waiting for the caffeine to wear off:

A check box at the start of the game saying "Initial 2 year manager contract."

As in this particular iteration on a couple of occasions I've struggled for the first half of the season before improving in the second half, having settled on my first team and tactics and got a few players coming in at the end of their contracts. The future to my mind has looked rosy only for my contract not to be renewed. Which was upsetting.

So basically unsackable for the 1st 2 seasons?

Hmmm......its sounds a bit like that doesn't it? I always get the feeling (based on nothing in particular) that if it weren't contract renewal time they would have let me carry on into the next season. I wouldn't have minded being sacked if the team was doing ridiculously badly.

I can understand the "instant result" button. Ok, it's something that don't interfere with the game, it just makes things run faster.

But the unsackable option? really?

This year SI introduce the DLC for the first time, all so many of you were against it... and now you are asking for a "unsackable option"? I think it something that makes no sense at all in a simulation game.

You wanna try a new thing, like you said, and dont get sacked? Well... be more balanced.

Archived