• Racing
    • Castilla ?
    • Burnley
    • Swindon
    • 1860 Munchen
    • Hertha BSC
    • Cheltnham Town
    • Other ( Please State )

Hi guys, Off to work but when i get will be wanting to play FM mucly !!!!

I do have some already thought of options, but please feel free to add any :D

Now i have come to the end of one career which lasted 5 seasons so nothing to dramatic !

I am looking for a alright set of players with a decent starting 11 and some youngsters with promise.

Ideally a bit of transfer budget but nothing too crazy as i can work the free market quite well.

Looking to manage in england but would consider others nations - dont want to do top league . . . . and finally something witth a bit of a challenge but not Portsmouth style !

Please can i have your recomendations !!!!!! :)

Thanks Guys !!!!! :applause:

PS YOU CAN CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE

I'm really enjoying playing as Wolves. Some quality to start with (mainly to sell on and replace with cheaper) and a bit of cash, but not so much that it's easy. Watch out for the board though, they'll let you spend money you don't have. I'm currently in the Champions League with them in 2018, and we have a balance of £60 million. My remaining transfer budget is £140 million.

Im enjoying my Coventry save. First season you dont get much to spend and wages are minimal. They have some decent players, particularly William Edjenguele and John Fleck(who has bags of potential) Board expect promotion. My first season I got to playoffs but got beat, then promoted season after. Ive found it a great challenge and I am now in my 5th season after finding some real bargain players on free transfers and selling them on to make some money.

Wages budget is now at 200k and im lingering around playoffs for championship, barely missing out in my first season.

They have a big enough season(though they do rent it) and they get took over in 2nd season too so you may hit lucky and get a tycoon.

I have struggled in the past with being in the red, however I managed to scrape through by getting the wage budget down.

And if you do start in league one, then have a look at "Roope Riski" He will tear league one up, hes a cracking gem of a player for next to nothing!

In order to see takeovers, do you need to activate or deactivate anything prior to starting a game?

not that I know of. Takeovers are just random. However I find if a takeover happens on one game it tends to happen on another as a Coventry takeover happened on mine and 2 other mates as well in 2nd season.

In order to see takeovers, do you need to activate or deactivate anything prior to starting a game?

not that I know of. Takeovers are just random. However I find if a takeover happens on one game it tends to happen on another as a Coventry takeover happened on mine and 2 other mates as well in 2nd season.

Borussia Dortmund, great great squad, massive stadium, 2 league titles in a row, take on the mighty Bayern and into the champions league

As much as I agree with this (I had an amazingly fun Dortmund FM12 save), it could get boring after a few seasons. I made rules to make my game harder.

I would say find a German club in the lower divs with the best youth facilities/recruitment/coaching.

Then try and win the champions league focusing mainly or solely using your youth intakes. The Bundesliga is a very fun league, as the clubs seem to focus on youth and buy from other German clubs.

Archived