Defenders 'seem aggressive' at half time.

What do you tell them? I try and tell them to calm down and it winds them up more. What do you tell a defender that is looking agressive, and why would be be anyway? We're 4-0 up at half time, surely they should all be composed and motivated. Both my CDs have excellent morale but agressive.

Help please?

I gave up trying to figure it out after giving an individual team talk, only for it to make a different player angry. Then having a player score four goals and telling them they had a great game only for them to look confused.

Team talks and morale are an absolute mess atm. I now just let the assman handle them.

I gave up trying to figure it out after giving an individual team talk, only for it to make a different player angry. Then having a player score four goals and telling them they had a great game only for them to look confused.

Team talks and morale are an absolute mess atm. I now just let the assman handle them.

When a player gets pissed because of a team talk, a 'cautious - nothing specific to say' usually does the trick for me when trying to calm down a player.

Archived